what does it mean??

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
hi gang

im confused

my wi is every thurs- i did aam last week thurs fri fine then sat come and i had my chicken and then a little bit more!!!!i felt so guilty all night that i had a dream that i ate loads of food and woke up and vomited

today ive done NOTHING! im so bored and in a stupid emotional mood and i was so hungry. my mums on weight watchers and she has chicken in the fridge so i had a slice, then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5!!!! ( i think i stopped at 5 anyway! anyway the chicken is so thin and only small (appaz half a point per 3 slices)but i felt really bloated.and then i vomited again!!

im worried about when i have to eat again. i think part of the vomiting is because in my mind i wanted to get rid of it. i didnt make my self sick but i think i cud have probably kept it down if i tried!!i think im gunna become addicted to it and im scared!this is the first time ive "cheated" but i dnt think its that bad cos its not carbs and its only one day out the week only chicken nothin else just the tiny thin slices!!!and plus it didnt stay there long!

some comments please??xxx

Hiya

If you were under me and told me this at a weekly meet then I would move you on 790 immediately, that way you are taking away the emotional baggage of SS and moving onto another phase of the diet.

790 is very effective, it brings food back into the diet and yet the weight loss is still very big and hence the motivation is there.

Don't dwell on the dreams, they are just your mind playing out scenarios.

Move onto 790, and continue on the journey.

Mike

You have to get your head around eating again, at the end of the day the Cambridge Diet is a fantastic guaranteed way of getting slim BUT it isn't a life choice, you can't do it forever and you must eat "conventional" food again.

Don't get the mindset that food is bad as it isn't, the fact is no food is bad as long as you moderate your intake and keep a close eye on your weight.

See the diet as a time to take a step back, when you eat again just make sure you calorie count for at least a few months so you can prove to yourself you can maintain, and then make some good choices when you can, keep the water intake up, do a little more exercise and you can keep the weight off.

And don't get too hung up on being slim, at the end of the day if you keep an eye on your weight then you will be able to stay slim.

Mike

Hi there, this diet is very difficult when you have emotional issues with food. I was on it for 9 months and had eating issues before the diet and fond they were heightened when i stopped it. Control is a huge aspect of this diet, and when i lose control and binge it is far more destructive than it was before. My true advice would be to go and see a councellor if you have deep rooted issues with food. I have been seeing one since April and although it is a slow process it has really helped. I'm back on the diet today, so please don't think i'm discouraging you from that. It is a great diet, but it doesn't deal with the issues surrounding food addiction and they don't go away with the fat. Look for support where you can and i'm always here if you want to send me a message. Keep going, it's worth it in the end xx Julia xx

hey juju

thanks for your message. i have been known to do stupid stuff in the past like just stop eating for a month!im scared that i will be addicted to this diet and will find it emotionally too hard to stop.i am not ready to come off it yet. i am enjoying it to the full. my cdc said i will be off it this time in 2 months.it scares me majorly to come off it. it is the only time i have enjoyed losing the weight and i know that i will not be stupid enough to put all my hard work back on!arrrgghhhh. i think!

Back