What does REEM mean???

I say can't be ars*d at work all the time!! (and to not be rude, I say cba!!)

Sorry Sue :-( I don't want to be a dissapointment to you!!!

I say can't be ars*d at work all the time!! (and to not be rude, I say cba!!)

Sorry Sue :-( I don't want to be a dissapointment to you!!!

You could never be that , I think far to much of you and the occasional initial speak is quite forgivable especially when it is to protect the more hmmm, delicate ones of us lol !!!

The word reem was NOT invented by Joey Essex.....it was around for years before that trash even started. Hassan said to Danny Dyer that he looked reem in the film The Business (2005) TOWIE try and make everything their own. And the people who watch it are dumb enough to believe in such nonsense!

The word reem was NOT invented by Joey Essex.....it was around for years before that trash even started. Hassan said to Danny Dyer that he looked reem in the film The Business (2005) TOWIE try and make everything their own. And the people who watch it are dumb enough to believe in such nonsense!

Charming. I wouldn't say I am dumb simply because I watch TOWIE. That's a little rude...

Charming. I wouldn't say I am dumb simply because I watch TOWIE. That's a little rude...

What amuses me is that this was their first post...in a thread that hasn't been used for a year and a half?! odd xx

They obviously put REEM into google to find out what it meant perhaps for a school project;) and they found the meaning on Minimins.:)

I'm guessing they don't like Towie.:)

Seems like a lot of bother to sign up just to post that lol! Each to their own I suppose ;)

Lmao!!!! All that effort to sign up for such a pointless thread!

They obviously put REEM into google to find out what it meant perhaps for a school project;) and they found the meaning on Minimins.:)

I'm guessing they don't like Towie.:)

I just typed in google "what does reem mean" and this thread came up as the third or fourth page lol xxx

I'm guessing there's a troll in our midst...

Back