what does your weekly shopping list look like?

catz_marr

Trying to diet on a budget (arent we all!) i shop for my partner and i, he is very supportive and is happy to do whatever diet i am doing which happens to be atkins at the moment, had a great result pre holiday but for the last 3 weeks excuse after excuse has come along and hindered my efforts so im getting back on the wagon properly and all the social occasions that i use as excuses will just have to be dealt with as and when!!

my question is, do you have a shopping list that you stick to or do you just go shopping and get whatever you see on the shelves? or the fridges in the atkins case!!

many thanks and looking forward to your thoughts?

I plan my main meals for the week and make a list from that but sometimes I'll change it up if I fancy something different or see a good offer at the shops.

interestingly, my tesxo vouchers have changed a lot since i started atkins, so my shopping habits must have a recogniseable pattern!

i just wander around and see what is on offer, but the main thing is read read read those labels! stick to fresh unprocessed foods as much as possible.

Back