What even IS the refeed????

teddybearyoyo

I need some SERIOUS advice here!!

Tomorrow is my last day picking up my weekly TFR as next Wednesday I intend to go into my pharmacy and begin the refeed, however... I know nothing about this!
The trained pharmacist who has been dealing with me since day one, QUIT lastweek complete out of the blue (no notice worked etc) and the remaining staff know nothing about the refeed.
I mentioned today that I would collect my last week TFR tomorrow and begin the refeed next week and theyre like 'same order again?' I was like 'No I think there are specific refeed sachets...' and they just looked at me completely blank.

Have ANY of ye any idea ????? Are there specific refeed sachets? Are they different flavours? Or am I just meant to have 2 of the usual sachets with a dinner? Im so so so so worried now the refeed is going to go wrong ! help !!!!!!!!!!!! xxx :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

You should be given a re-feed sheet which will tell you what to introduce gradually, if not then you can check on the lipotrim website for their advice. Maintenance packs are available, but I am not sure whether these are used during the re-feeding process as its a few years since I did the diet x

Right so I must be getting myself so confused with the maintenance programme... that's not the refeed then ? lol
Is the refeed our shakes ? (plus the structured plan for food etc) and not maintenance shakes?? haha xxx

Right so I must be getting myself so confused with the maintenance programme... that's not the refeed then ? lol
Is the refeed our shakes ? (plus the structured plan for food etc) and not maintenance shakes?? haha xxx

I think you can use either ones, TFR or Maintenance x

Check the main sticky thread in the Re-feed sub-forum on here. It has all the rules about what you're allowed to have each day on Refeed. You can have either TFR or Maintenance products, one product a day, except for the first day, when you have two.

I wouldn't cope on this without all of yous you know hahaha!!!!!!! xxx

Hope this isn't too late but the LT refeed programme has been copied onto this site somewhere.

Basically day #1 you have 2LT shakes then a meal. The meal can only have 4-6oz of protein (no fat) and 2tbs of veg from the LT list (it's all green veg) OR a small bowl of salad - no dressing, no avacado etc...

I'll have a quick look to see if I can find the linky for you - I is definitely on here somewhere.

Ah ha- http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-re...lacement-without-excessive-weight-regain.html

There ya go. :D

Back