what exactly does it taste like?

doingitwell

What exactly does the veggie drink thing taste like? Is it like a very watery soup?

Thanks all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

like drinking a melted stockcube lol.. quite nice though! hint is, dont buy the cd one (i've no idea if its expensive but LL one was), but buy marigold swiss bullion, its exactly the same stuff and about £1.70 in any supermarket.. green tub, orange lid xxx

Really quite tasty - great for warming up oneself in the winter.
Its surprising that we feel pathetically grateful for any little additions to the normal routine, but this drink has made the difference - especially if I have it last thing at night - I go to sleep not feeling peckish.
Recommended indeed!

I'm assuming with this that we're only allowed one 'portion' a day then? I have some in my cupboard for restart next week. Will deffo help if this cold weather keeps up. Brrrrrr!

I think it is a bit like a watery version of cupasoup

i also have the marigold veg bullion from s.burys...i have 2 a day just half a tea spoon in each mug though...is lovely like a cupa soup and really helps with the water consumption x

thanks all. my cdc has recommended that i try it when i move up to adding a meal. looking forward to it. xxxxxxxxxxx

Back