What excercise is everyone doing (if any) & is it affecting ur losses??

I'm hoping to start exercising again this week. I walk a lot as I have 3 dogs, but have been trying to run but had a chest infection which is lingering. Starting a 6 week learn to run course next week to get myself back to being able to run for 30 mins. I don't mind it I see a slight increase on the scales because it'll be beneficial in the end.

I upped my exercise 2 weeks ago from doing 30 mins a day wiifit (mostly the cycling) to doing EA Sports Active and started the 30 day shred on monday :eek: (walking like a penguin today, thank goodness the loo is downstairs!)
The last 2 weeks I have lost 1/2lb both weeks, but I know it will speed up again soon. I'm just concentrating on my measurements at the moment.

I'm trying to do at least 30min 5x a week.
I do two jazzercise classes a week, and the rest of the time I go on my exercise bike or do arm exercises with weights and sit ups. Planning to blow the dust off my old exercise dvds soon.

Exercise definately tones you up and I think it can help to speed up weight loss.
It helps my will power too. If I've been working hard exercising I'm less likely to ruin it by reaching for a family size bag of maltesers or something.

Back