• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What exercise do you do?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've decided that I need to start doing some exercise alongside this, nothing too intense though but something to keep me active and get me a little more fit alongside losing weight. Before I've done things like Turbo Jam, Kettleworx and Jillian Michael's 30DS. I think that these are too intense for me to do on S&S so wondered if anyone had any suggestions for good but less intense workouts? I prefer work out plans/DVDs rather than just doing my own thing when I'm at home rather than in the gym.

Thanks in advance :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

emma11020

I have to go to classes to exercise as I'm just not motivated to do it at home. I go to Zumba and Pilates. I'm starting Metafit in 2 weeks aswell x

donjon

Just dance on wii fit is my preference.

Caz

Repeat Offender
I wish I could use my Wii still! We've moved and now the living room is in use most of the time so can't use the TV for the Wii!

I'm on day 4 and just walked to the shop...I felt terrible! hoping this eases soon, as I'd like to do some exercise too. I have he Jillian Michaels DVD, but would need to do a toned down version i guess. Also have an exercise bike, and enjoy walking :) One day I might return to my former self...county swimmer, cross country runner!! x

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
If my downstairs neighbours ever go out I'll be doing 10 minutes on my virbroplate. I do a few exercises on it, but nothing more intense than a few biceps and triceps curls, lat pull downs etc, and I'm not doing them with weights - I used 1 litre water bottles before and tore a bicep, took blooming ages to heal. I've also got a cross trainer at home - highly recommend one of these for toning round bums and hips, I've got the cheapy own brand argos one, paid about £60 for it and it's excellent. Waiting on a pair of zaggora hot pants arriving so plan to start all this up again next week (when the antivibration mat arrives for the virbroplate!). Other than that, I walk a little way to work from a cheaper car park listening to running tracks albums to keep a decent pace up :)

sugar_face

put some music on that gets your bum wiggling or foot tapping. my nan finds me more often than not wiggling my butt washing the dishes hahaha sexy and i know it gets me dancing no matter what. i shouldn't admit that being a punk rock kid hahahaha :') just dance as you do house work or even when the mood finds you . listen to a few songs a go and just dance around they're gonna be about, what 10 mins? 3 times a day. it might not be cardio but it's better than being sat around haha :)
xoxo

*sarah-lou*

Gold Member
I swear by my wii yoga!

I never liked yoga ever. I thought it was mumbo jumbo. Until i did it. Damn i was soon lightly sweating!

love sarah xxx

Caz

Repeat Offender
I love yoga!!

*sarah-lou*

Gold Member
Love my imoblife yoga app.

Daily yoga (all-in-one)

Its brilliant!

love sarah xxx