What exercise do you do??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lulu138, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. lulu138

lulu138 Full Member

There are some threads scattered around, but I thought it would be best to keep it all in one place :)

so, what exercise (if any!) do you guys do?

I am on week seven now and feeling really guilty about not doing anything! Am thinking about taking up boxercise lessons :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Boxercise is fab lulu! I have always done taebo and will be starying again next week after about 2 years! Myself and pineapple have started a sit up challenge to start to tone our bellys xx
  4. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    my own
    im doing two days of gym (cardio, weights and machines) and walk the doggie a couple times a day for about an hour and a half. i also try to cycle once a week on a wednesday where im building up from 25 miles but since being on LT its been very difficult so im just happy with the 20+ mark. i have to say that since losing some weight my backside doesnt ache so much after being in the saddle lolol

h xx
  5. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

I usually walk twice a day, once at lunch time and once in the eve with the dog. As tracey says am about to embark on a sit routine - Am scared! Tracey does 50 crunches morning and night!

Anyone know whats good for toning your bust? They are looking a bit less full shall we say!!
  6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Yes she does Pineapple............. bars, crunchie bars, she is a closet chocaholic:rolleyes:x
  7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Lol cheeky! Im a chocoholic end of! Not a closet 1. Why do you think i live on the choc shakes x
  8. skramskram

skramskram Member

9. skramskram

skramskram Member

Sorry, possibly Stage 2!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.