What exercise do you do??

lulu138

There are some threads scattered around, but I thought it would be best to keep it all in one place :)

so, what exercise (if any!) do you guys do?

I am on week seven now and feeling really guilty about not doing anything! Am thinking about taking up boxercise lessons :)

Boxercise is fab lulu! I have always done taebo and will be starying again next week after about 2 years! Myself and pineapple have started a sit up challenge to start to tone our bellys xx

im doing two days of gym (cardio, weights and machines) and walk the doggie a couple times a day for about an hour and a half. i also try to cycle once a week on a wednesday where im building up from 25 miles but since being on LT its been very difficult so im just happy with the 20+ mark. i have to say that since losing some weight my backside doesnt ache so much after being in the saddle lolol

h xx

I usually walk twice a day, once at lunch time and once in the eve with the dog. As tracey says am about to embark on a sit routine - Am scared! Tracey does 50 crunches morning and night!

Anyone know whats good for toning your bust? They are looking a bit less full shall we say!!
x

I usually walk twice a day, once at lunch time and once in the eve with the dog. As tracey says am about to embark on a sit routine - Am scared! Tracey does 50 crunches morning and night!

Anyone know whats good for toning your bust? They are looking a bit less full shall we say!!
x

Yes she does Pineapple............. bars, crunchie bars, she is a closet chocaholic:rolleyes:x

Lol cheeky! Im a chocoholic end of! Not a closet 1. Why do you think i live on the choc shakes x

Back