What famous people have you met.

When I was 17 I washed up at Bob Geldofs wedding to Paula Yates as my friend was the catering manager for them. Made a cup of tea for Jules Holland and Jesse Yates, and stood in the toilet queue behind David Bowie.

Once we finished our job in the evening I decided I had nothing to lose if I snuck into the marquee where the main celebrations were going on, they could only chuck me out and by that time I'd been paid:D I didn't approach anyone but did dance next to George Michael and watched the fireworks next to the singer from Spandau Ballet (forgot his name, something Hadley?)

Ooh and pinched a rose bud from the wedding cake:eek: Whih ended up going mouldy on my bedside cabinet:D

Tracey
x

Ooh and pinched a rose bud from the wedding cake:eek: Whih ended up going mouldy on my bedside cabinet:D

Tracey
x

You shoulda sprayed it with hairspray!!

Ian Botham bought me a coke when I was about 11!

Princess Di and Captain Mark Phillips.

Done a charity swim with Sharon Davies when I was at school.

When I worked as a receptionist at a country hotel, we had a big memorial service for someone in a marque on the lawn and this lovely chap asked me where the loo was and when he came back I chatted to him for about 5 - 10 mins all the while my manager and a waitress kept grinning and laughing at me - why? I hadn't a clue but when this chap left they asked me who he was and I said something like 'oh just someone from the tent!' They giggled and asked me if he reminded me of anyone and then told me it was Simon Le Bon!

On another occaision our Breakfast Waitress was late and I had to take a breakfast tray up to a room. Knocked on the door was told to 'come in' and laying in the bed was Paul Weller, I'm a big fan of his and I nearly dropped the tray!!!

Ian Botham bought me a coke when I was about 11!

Princess Di and Captain Mark Phillips.

Done a charity swim with Sharon Davies when I was at school.

When I worked as a receptionist at a country hotel, we had a big memorial service for someone in a marque on the lawn and this lovely chap asked me where the loo was and when he came back I chatted to him for about 5 - 10 mins all the while my manager and a waitress kept grinning and laughing at me - why? I hadn't a clue but when this chap left they asked me who he was and I said something like 'oh just someone from the tent!' They giggled and asked me if he reminded me of anyone and then told me it was Simon Le Bon!

On another occaision our Breakfast Waitress was late and I had to take a breakfast tray up to a room. Knocked on the door was told to 'come in' and laying in the bed was Paul Weller, I'm a big fan of his and I nearly dropped the tray!!!
simon le bon wow i had a crush on him in my younger days xx

A fair few but I used to work at a fashion magazine... Ryan Sidebottom asked me out once in a VIP bit in a nightclub but I didn't know who he was so said no :( plus his hair is a bit much!

The one I'm most excited about though was Jared Leto a few weeks ago. That man has the power to make me go all shy giggly and breathless - He is amazing!

Asher d aka ashley walters who was a rapper with so solid crew and is now billy in the hustle is my neighbour, in fact he was filming a docu for bbc the other day about street crime and my 2 youngest got to be in it
x
I sold lady helena windsor her stretch mark cream when she was pregnant as I worked in a posh pharmacy in knightsbridge, I used to serve sir peter ustanov alot and chris eubanks, but the creme de la creme is I delivered some medicine to the lanesborough hotel for ...MICHAEL JACKSON
he didnt speak to me but smiled and gave me £40 tip !
he is very small tiny like a bird

I met Buster Merryfield and Lionel Blair walking their dogs on the beach on a family holiday in France in the 90's. I also did a charity fun day with Kris Akabusi and Nightshade (from the original gladiators) when I was at school. xx

Back