What flavouring type things are we allowed?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Just trying to think of some ways to make the soups and everything more interesting. Any ideas? I used mixed herbs, pepper. Anything else we're allowed that's any good?

I only add peeper to mine, but am sure any herbs are ok. Tarragon in the chicken and mushroom would be yummy

when I was doing the lipotrim I used chilli powder or curry powder in the chicken soup (but TBH even arsenic would have made those soups taste better!!) :)

Chilli powder! Of course!! I used to use a fair few things in the summer with mine but can't remember what. Cinnamon, that's the other one I want!

when I was doing the lipotrim I used chilli powder or curry powder in the chicken soup (but TBH even arsenic would have made those soups taste better!!) :)

pmsl, agree with the arsenic too

I really like mint, is there a way to make the choc mint shake a bit more minty do you think?

can you not grind mint leaves and use them? Not sure on that one. Or peppermint essence? Is that allowed?

I really like mint, is there a way to make the choc mint shake a bit more minty do you think?

yes make some peppermint tea, let it go cold then use it to mix your shake. On lipotrim (sorry to keep coming back to that lol) there was no choc/mint shake....so I used to do that with the regular chocolate ones :) xx

Duh peppermint tea!! I was thinking mint leaves, leave them in hot water, take them out and use that water. Peppermint tea bags would be so much more simple! lol What would I do without you guys :)

chilli powder has been my best friend on CD

Back