What flavours and Bars and Tetra's would like

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
I would like Cherry shake , I'd also like to see cherry and nut bar , yummmmmmmmm .
With the Tetra be nice to have cappuccino forthy !
What ones would you like to see come out ?

pina colada flavour would be nice
cookies and cream tetra
cherry bakewell flavour shake
garlic mushroom soup
sweet and sour chicken soup

will come back when ive had a think about it, lol

I would love a beefy soup and a bacon and tomato one, shake apple pie and custard flavour.....bar a honey comb one kinda like a crunchie.

If you ever tried the slimfast, they do a gorgeous coffee flavour, so that be nice, and also i like to see choc mint, i think i be happy with those two flavours, oooh unless a choc orange like the terrys choc orange flavour would also be gooooorrrrrrrrgeous!!!

Oooh yes i would also like a crunchie type bar mmm

we already have choc mint and choc orange?
or do you mean as a tetra?

A savoury bar would be nice

xx

I wish they did yougarts (sp?)!
I'd have peach, black cherry and toffee flavours (obviously not mixed together!:D).

peanut butter n chocolate tetras....
cherry shake - fantastic idea!!!

A banoffee bar would be great, soup would need to be anything really meaty. Cant think of a tetra.

Reading that lot , is making my mouth water , was thinking about them all , hey cherrybakewell yum , I think its the Almond in them taht makes it so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , ok get to grips now and be good lol

hot buttered toast something would be good - right now actually!! xx

hot buttered toast something would be good - right now actually!! xx

OMG, that made me jump. Suddenly thought you were looking through my laptop screen, as I'm eating that at the moment :D

That was so weird :D

yum!! send some through to my lap top!!
kd, how are you eating it at this time of night and still be at goal??!! x

Frys Turkish delight flavour..............Mmmmmmmmmmm..........

I would really love to see a bar that wasn't chocolate coated. The cranberry bar for example is lovely, but cranberries and chocolate? It's just weird! Uncoated, or even a yoghurt type coating would make it much more pleasant.

I'd love a savoury type bar...maybe in bacon, cheese & tomato pizza type flavour with a bit of crunch to it :D

Summer Berry tetra would be good and a vanilla one to freeze and have as ice-cream (too much of a faff to do it with a pack lol)

Another sweet but crunchy bar would be lovely - one with pieces of honeycomb, biscuit & choc rather than one thats all blended together. But not coated in chocolate, more like a flapjack thing.

I dont ask for much :eek::D

Back