What food surprised you?

The Yeo Valley yoghurts, the blueberry one is delish & only 3 syns for 450grms & the amount of quorn products which are free or low syn.

On Saturday I had Milky Bar moments, very nice & only 1 syn for two:D

Eggs! Love that they are free, it feels like a really treat having boiled egg on toast and a nice cup of tea in the morning. I also love velvet crunch for 4 syns :)

This was a few years back, but it used to surprise me when other vegetarian products were pretty high in syns but Quorn was free..

..But then I wasn't that surprised because they clearly had a marketing contract with SW.

This was a few years back, but it used to surprise me when other vegetarian products were pretty high in syns but Quorn was free..

..But then I wasn't that surprised because they clearly had a marketing contract with SW.

So, do u mean that Quorn probably isnt syn free because they have a contract with SW?......hmmmmmm I wonder!!?

cx

mini milk ice lollies thought they would be high cause they so nice but are really low in syns.

Tomato based pasta sauces in a jar - I just assumed these would be low syns, but no no no no! So i found out today, after i'd bought it :(

Do you KNOW that SW has a contract with Quorn - or are you just assuming it?

Not all Quorn products are free - some are quite high in syns.

The Asda lamb shanks which are free on red, I bought some and could see some fat very clearly in the packages. As I had bought them I ate them but I don't trust that they are truly free and won't buy them again.

Still stunned that pasta, potato and cous cous are free on green but seeing as I turn up and pay my £5 each week and watch the scales come down I have to have some belief on that one...

Batchelors pasta n sauce, savoury rice & mug shots. Looking at the nutrional values, I still dont understand why these are free lol

Booze. I LOVE my wine, and was really shocked at how high in syns it was.
QUOTE]

Did you know that Weightwatchers do a 125ml bottle at 4 syns each? :D

Morrisons frozen Roast beef in gravy it was yummy with mash potatoes and veg... and its all free on extra easy :)

also savoury rice, love the beef one and cant believe its free.

Mikado's....1/2 a syn of choc biscuit heaven for me and will be seen on my food diary almost daily lol
x

Is that with any of the choc varieties?

I still can't believe I can have a full breakfast etc bacon eggs beans mushrooms and it be totally free i could eat that daily.
what are these milkybar moments?

just googled it i can't believe they r that low so for my small milky bar i can have 6 of these cool. any tips for not eating the whole pack and how manys in a pack btw lol

just googled it i can't believe they r that low so for my small milky bar i can have 6 of these cool. any tips for not eating the whole pack and how manys in a pack btw lol

Have someone else open the packet and split them up for you into mini bags of the right amount. Then trust them to hide the rest without finishing them off!

I am still shocked at the fact that one standard sized snickers bar is 16 syns....woweee

On the other hand, thank goodness for syn free chips! :D

Back