What fresh hell is this?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Cerulean, 4 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Oh how annoying - it is a truly beautiful day and I can't do ANYTHING! I can't paint, talk, read - I just about have the energy to switch on my laptop for 15 minutes before collapsing again. I keep on feeling like just jacking it all in (I just feel like it - you know I won't) I'm hot and bothered because I picked the wrong bloody days to come out of ketosis, didn't I? And I feel so useless and unproductive and bored and I don't want to go to sleep again. The only thing that's stopping me from eating is the fact that my mouth won't open or swallow and I am too tired to get any food (be thankful for small mercies!) ugh - what is a girl to do but go to sleep for the 5th time today (no joke - this really will be my 5th 1.5 hour nap) I AM SO BORED!!!!!

(I'm not sorry for whinging - you're all off enjoying the sun anyway!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Bad day huh?

4. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Can you get watch some great movies? Laughter therapy and all that...?

Just a thought! And most of us, I bet, are doing chores!

You CAN do this!

Mrs L xxx

5. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    That was my plan, but I wake up for 20 mins and then go to sleep again :( Not even enough time for an episode of Sex and The City. There was a terrific Danielle Steele piece of schlock on Five yesterday afternoon - the sort of thing I long to watch when I'm having a bad day at work and I fel asleep before the advert break. Gaaaaaaah!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.