• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What fresh hell is this?

Silver Member
Oh how annoying - it is a truly beautiful day and I can't do ANYTHING! I can't paint, talk, read - I just about have the energy to switch on my laptop for 15 minutes before collapsing again. I keep on feeling like just jacking it all in (I just feel like it - you know I won't) I'm hot and bothered because I picked the wrong bloody days to come out of ketosis, didn't I? And I feel so useless and unproductive and bored and I don't want to go to sleep again. The only thing that's stopping me from eating is the fact that my mouth won't open or swallow and I am too tired to get any food (be thankful for small mercies!) ugh - what is a girl to do but go to sleep for the 5th time today (no joke - this really will be my 5th 1.5 hour nap) I AM SO BORED!!!!!

(I'm not sorry for whinging - you're all off enjoying the sun anyway!)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Can you get watch some great movies? Laughter therapy and all that...?

Just a thought! And most of us, I bet, are doing chores!

You CAN do this!

Mrs L xxx

Silver Member
That was my plan, but I wake up for 20 mins and then go to sleep again :( Not even enough time for an episode of Sex and The City. There was a terrific Danielle Steele piece of schlock on Five yesterday afternoon - the sort of thing I long to watch when I'm having a bad day at work and I fel asleep before the advert break. Gaaaaaaah!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 1
Lighter Life Returners 10
Slimming World 3
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 36