What gives you inspiration?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Chereally, 4 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Chereally

Chereally Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.11%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    When you feel like cheating or really need your favourite food. What stops you and what gives you inspiration? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Squeezyweezy

Squeezyweezy Gold Member

Diet:
    Being healthy
    My massive wobbly tummy!!!! :D

4. jayde1148

jayde1148 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I found a hideous photo yesterday and I'm gonna keep looking at it! But really my sister is a massive inspiration she has lost 9 st and kept it off for 4 years if more now. She did it with sw but now watches calories. She didn't even really have any blips. She decided she wanted it and went for it, so I keep thinking if she can I can! I have taken a few detours and have further to go than her but I'm confident I will. I keep asking myself when I'm craving something am I hungry, most of the time I'm not so I may have a coffee or drink instead. Also I thinkin have given up on the quick fix hope, you know starting a diet losing loads first week then having a treat and going off track and starting again. Then thinking this diet doesn't work, when actually I didn't do it very well! It is gonna take time and effort and we are worth it :) x

5. iwillsoonbeslim

iwillsoonbeslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.61%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting with the help of Myfitnesspal!
    Honestly? I just work whatever it is I really fancy into my daily calories. ANd when I was doing SW, I worked most things into my syns. I mean, I'm on 1200 cals net, and yesterday I had TWO chocolate bars and a packet of crisps, no, two packs of crisps, as well as my meals, and was still under. I did burn almost 1000 calories, but even so - it's very do-able :)

I think the key thing is, if you REALLLLLY want something, don't spend hours or days thinking about it. Just do it, enjoy it, get it out of your system, and move on. One cake/curry/ice cream doesn't make a 'fail', just don't let it add up to days that you write off all together - THEY'RE what does the damage :eek:)

6. Chereally

Chereally Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.11%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    How did you burn off 1000 calories? x

7. iwillsoonbeslim

iwillsoonbeslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.61%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting with the help of Myfitnesspal!
    Just with my lunchtime dog walk and a class at night that's a bit like step. It's surprising just how easy it is to fit high burns into your normal day :)I swear by my £12.99 HRM!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.