what hapeens straight from CD to ww?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mrs.sab2b, 15 October 2008 Social URL.

1. mrs.sab2b

mrs.sab2b Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    hi there.

going on holiday tonight, weighed myself this morning and its worse than i thought :eek: so on my return, i was thinking about doing CD ss for a few weeks as i have got about 3 weeks worth of supply left. But what would happen if i went strqight from that back to ww. Bearing in mind i only want to loose just over a stone anyway. It would be more like maintenece. Dont know whether its sensible or not. just wanted others experinces before i make a desicion!

claire x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    well i have moved from cd to WW... but it wasn't a direct swop!!!! I just kept having false restarts on cd's and than stuffing my face..... so i was eating when i moved to WW.

I think if it is a direct swop from ss to ww.... you should expect to have some gains while your body is adjusting to food.... i would think mayb, ss, than do a week or two of 810 or 1000... before moving accross to try and prevent the gains ( sometimes mentally it's hard to cope with a gain)

nas x

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    when i switched from cd to ww i lost 6lb :)

5. mrs.sab2b

mrs.sab2b Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    wow gem how on earth did you manage that?! I was expecting that it would take a few weeks for your body to adjust! Like i say, I would hopefully loose most my weight on the ss, and then ww would be more of a maintenece thing for me. I was 12st 10lbs this morning, which is 3lbs more than i thought. I just feel sooo bad with myself right now, that CD is soo tempting! But I love the flexabilty of ww! ARGH I am pathetic lol

claire x

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    i was like you about 8 weeks ago put on about 10lb from my goal and went to see my cd then i decided cd is not for me i need to eat,but look i went to ww last night after coming back from my holidays with a gain and lost 7lb so it can be done huni x

7. mrs.sab2b

mrs.sab2b Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    i know what you mean gemma, and I know ww works as I have done it before, lost 4 and a half stone. But I just CANT face xmas like this. JUST CANT! Im gonna try CD again, like I say just for a few weeks, and then see what happens. And If I fail again, then that will be the LAST time I try it. I love it when I can do it, I really do! And like I say, 14lbs should be gone in 2 weeks. i need to feel better fast or i could see depression setting in again, and i do not want that again. I think I will give it one last shot. But I know that I will DEF use ww for maintenece as its a plan i can do easily and I did it for so long i know it like the back of my hand.

And Cd should be easy for 2 weeks as no social events in november until the 29th. Love to weigh a stone less for it x

8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    good luck with cd hun,look forward to seeing how you do xx

9. mrs.sab2b

mrs.sab2b Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    thank you! I do love ww, but i just feel that i am too impatient at the moment. and with the wedding only being 7 months away, terrified I dont loose the weight in time. I know that sounds crazy but i really just need to sacrifice 3 weeks where i can be 100% good and loose it. Then can focus on using ww points for maintenece!

claire x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.