Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What Happened To..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LittleMissThin 17, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    Slimming World tuna from Princes? :confused:

They used to make a yummy tuna in lemon and black pepper dressing that came in packs of two. Yet Google cannot find them. What happened to them? Does anyone remember them?

I have found a decent enough alternative; tuna mixed with that new Heinz salad cream with lemon and black pepper :D I just wondered what happened to the 'real' thing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Auzelia

Auzelia Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    Hi, no they were definitely SW not WW; they were larger tins than the WW and John West ones and I remember making a comment when I saw them how it was funny that the two major slimming clubs both released 'flavoured tuna' with the two major tuna brands. Thanks anyway x

5. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    No princes did used to do one with slimming world. It was about eight years ago though i think they brought it out. No idea what happened to it tho sorry!!

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think they stopped producing them years ago. It always seems a bit random to me anyway! Imagine the SW big wigs sitting around and saying - "We're going to put our brand on one product, now what will it be? I know! Tuna in dressing!!" :D Who knows, perhaps they were testing the water for a wider product launch but decided not to go ahead.

7. Auzelia

Auzelia Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aaahhh 8 years ago was before my sw time lol sorry. I'm kind of glad sw doesn't "do" food like sw as I think it encourages us to cook from scratch

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.