What happens if I miss a pack???

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Lovelyjoolz, 15 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Lovelyjoolz

Lovelyjoolz Loving Life!

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I'm supposed to be on 4 packs a day but I only managed to have 2 shakes and half a brick yesterday. I felt really queasy last night and just couldn't face it. Even my other half's chips didn't tempt me- THAT's how queasy I felt!!

Thing is, it was only day 3 yesterday and I don't know if missing some would damage my progress at all. I'm really keen for ketosis to start but I haven't got bad breath or a metallicy taste yet - have I ruined things by missing packs??? :( :confused: :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    You won't have runined getting into ketosis - but you really should have all your packs. If you don't then you'll not be getting all your nutrients, vitamins, minerals you need. This can have serious long term damage, health wise. Plus if you don't have all your packs regularly you will be more likely to have something you shouldn't and end up coming out of ketosis that way.

When you first start the diet you can feel nauseous due to concentration of vitamins etc. Try to half the packs, space them out well throughout the day and dilute them down with more water. It will pass and you'll then be glad you perserveered.

Good luck!

4. Lovelyjoolz

Lovelyjoolz Loving Life!

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Thanks Beverley, it's good to know that I haven't ruined things entirely!!

I'll try and make sure I have all 4 in future!!

xxxx

5. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    I find it very hard to get all of my packs in sometimes, but I have learned to put two together so that it isn't such a bind. Good luck on your weight loss. Angela x

6. Lovelyjoolz

Lovelyjoolz Loving Life!

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Hi Angela

How do you put two together? Do you mean just mix up two pack of shakes with enough water for two and have a HUGE shake, or with water for one and have a thick shake?

If so, have you come up with some interesting flavour combinations???? :D

J
    xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.