What happens if I miss a pack???

Lovelyjoolz

Loving Life!
I'm supposed to be on 4 packs a day but I only managed to have 2 shakes and half a brick yesterday. I felt really queasy last night and just couldn't face it. Even my other half's chips didn't tempt me- THAT's how queasy I felt!!

Thing is, it was only day 3 yesterday and I don't know if missing some would damage my progress at all. I'm really keen for ketosis to start but I haven't got bad breath or a metallicy taste yet - have I ruined things by missing packs??? :( :confused: :(

You won't have runined getting into ketosis - but you really should have all your packs. If you don't then you'll not be getting all your nutrients, vitamins, minerals you need. This can have serious long term damage, health wise. Plus if you don't have all your packs regularly you will be more likely to have something you shouldn't and end up coming out of ketosis that way.

When you first start the diet you can feel nauseous due to concentration of vitamins etc. Try to half the packs, space them out well throughout the day and dilute them down with more water. It will pass and you'll then be glad you perserveered.

Good luck!

Thanks Beverley, it's good to know that I haven't ruined things entirely!!

I'll try and make sure I have all 4 in future!!

xxxx

I find it very hard to get all of my packs in sometimes, but I have learned to put two together so that it isn't such a bind. Good luck on your weight loss. Angela x

Hi Angela

How do you put two together? Do you mean just mix up two pack of shakes with enough water for two and have a HUGE shake, or with water for one and have a thick shake?

If so, have you come up with some interesting flavour combinations???? :D

J
xxxx

Back