what happens if I slip up?

Bananarama

I dont think I'll have any problem getting through 2 or 3 attack days, but when in cruise what happens if I eat a potato or a bag of crisps? or even an apple?

personally none of my slip up's ave been to the fact i have wanted to snack but with going away for day trips and have been unable to get the food's i want in the quanity i have wanted them in !

so if ur not hungry i honstley dont think u will slip up but if u do just get back on track straight away and put it to the back of ur mind and dont beat urself up !!

good luck hun !

Yeah but do you put loads of weight on straight away? like water/ fluid...as you would on lipotrim or one of those?

Yep! And come out of ketosis! So given that your Dukan journey is going to be a short one, stay "clean" and get onto Consolidation at your target weight soonest! That really is an important phase to avoid exactly what you've mentioned above.

Im the queen of slip ups! Last week (well for the 10 days prior to this monday) i ate carbs everyday, mainly in the form of bread, pizza, crisps, kfc fish and chips etc etc. I put on 6lbs! but I have lost it again this week with doing 4 days PP.
You will put a lot on but as soon as you get back on you will lose it.

and you can carry on doing that ad nauseum until at some point, like me, you realise that it's gotta stop!!

I know. It has got to stop!

hey jo and vicks im glad u answered banan's second question coz i was unsure wot to put lol ,im usless sometimes !!!

thanks again ladies. Yes Im lucky that I don't have too much to lose, two stone should bring me to my "true weight" of 9.4. So maybe the best thing is to just try and stay "clean"...(kinda sounds like a recovering junkie) as much as possible. I have two big social events in Septmeber that Im worrying about, but I'll cross those bridges when I get to them. I really want to do it this time, Ive been overweight for as long as I can remember and Im honestly the heaviest of all my friends.

niki we are the same height and have more r less the same to lose !!

we will all be with on ur journey!!

im not here now to monday so have a good weekend !! everyone !!

Back