What happens if you eat ?

I would have been completing my 1st week today, but I ate something last night. I feel so down all that work and all for me to fall one day before a week. I would like to know what happens though, ketosis wise. Does it mean all my weight will go back on in the next couple of days? I have started again or just continued on my water this morning. So hopefully I might still start losing. I weighed myself and already I have put 2lbs back on :cry:

It depends what you had. If you kept it carb free then you should stay in ketosis. Either way it's too late now, so put it behind you and don't be too hard on yourself. As great as this diet is, it feels so unnatural to eat nothing.
Today's a new day, I'm sure over all you will still have lost weight this week. It's all part of the learning curve.
Chin up.
x

Put it behind you and start a fresh, we all have our ups and downs, I did 5 weeks, some days were a breeze and others were hell but its all worth it in the end :)

i would follow the plan 100% if you really want to suceed, the milk could take you out of ketosis and then all your hard work would be for nothing. Follow the plan to the letter and you will have great success.

The weight you put back after a blip is usually water weight and will come off as soon as you start again. We all have bad days, when I was on CD I was always in and out of ketosis but still managed to lose 7 stone just took me longer than I had planned it. Must admit I do have milk in tea and coffee and still lose good amounts but it's a personal choice to help me stay on this diet.
Fantastic to see that you are already back on track, good luck with your journeyx

Back