what happens

Hi all me again,
i am very obese and i am worried what i will look like if i lose all my weight (where will all the skin go:confused:)
i have tried looking at the before and after pics but not really getting it (it's my first day on site, sorry)

It really depends on a few things. Things like how old you are ( if you're quite young then you're less likely to get loose skin),also if you're a woman if you've had any children.
I've got a loose skin, mainly the bottom half of my tum, also a wee bit at the top of my thighs, and on my bum :)eek: lol).
My GP has said that once I get to goal, and I maintain that weight for at least a year she'll refer me for a tummy tuck. Now if that happens ( I mean the tummy tuck), then fab, but if not, then personally I feel if I have to live with some loose skin, then so be it. I'd far rather be at goal weight, with some loose skin, that at my heaviest weight, which was over 21st.
x

It really depends on a few things. Things like how old you are ( if you're quite young then you're less likely to get loose skin),also if you're a woman if you've had any children.
I've got a loose skin, mainly the bottom half of my tum, also a wee bit at the top of my thighs, and on my bum :)eek: lol).
My GP has said that once I get to goal, and I maintain that weight for at least a year she'll refer me for a tummy tuck. Now if that happens ( I mean the tummy tuck), then fab, but if not, then personally I feel if I have to live with some loose skin, then so be it. I'd far rather be at goal weight, with some loose skin, that at my heaviest weight, which was over 21st.
x
Hi and thanks for answering, you have done so well, has it taken u two years? and how did u do it? did u have any mishaps alone the way?

Thanks :) I've been on the Xenical tabs for 2 years ( except for 2 short breaks, both when I thought I could continue without the tabs).
Its not just taking the tabs though, it completely changing your lifestyle around ( in my case a complete 180 degrees lol) So making a low fat diet a permanent thing, but also really kicking up the amount of exercise you do ( or in my case what I didn't do lol) I had a year long GP referral to my local council gym. I love the gym, but unfortunately I cant get there now as I have literally no free time. Any exercising I'm doing at the moment is walking as I'm doing the half moon ( a half marathon) at the Edinburgh Moonwalk in June.
Also with regards to misshaps, have had no tango experiences what so ever, but then I've never been tempted to *test* the tabs either. The weightloss has been proof enough for me that the tabs work :D

Back