What has happened 5lbs:(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Biggirlsam, 7 December 2006 Social URL.

1. Biggirlsam

Biggirlsam Banned

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    I have been weighed and yes 5lbs on:eek: :eek: :eek: .... I looked at her and wanted to cry..... I just said yes this is my first week eating and I expected a increase...did I hell I followed it to the flipping t..... Its not period its not too much food it must be those flipping store things filling up..gly..... whatever they are:(.... I will continue on weight watchers for 1 more week and 18 points a day and if I put weight on next week then what the hell do I do:eek:..omg I sound like a demented woman and I feel like one!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Biggirlsam

Am I correct that you have gone from CD sole sourcing to weight watchers?

If so the five pounds on are to be expected and hopefully you will start losing next week if you stick to the diet.

Don't think you are failing. I think it's quite normal.

Dizzy x

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Sounds like your glycogen store honey. Don't panic. Stick to your points and things will level out xx

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    If you have gone straight from SS to WW then I think you need to stick it out for 2 weeks more, it will be your glycogen stores, no doubt, but stick with it x

6. Biggirlsam

Biggirlsam Banned

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Thank you ladies I really have gone to pieces but today i've stuck to it totally...so far!!!! roll on less weight soon..

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Keep it going, it'll be worth it ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.