What has worked for you?

I did 88 days on LL then changed to CD - have never regretted it one bit!

I was starting to dislike the LL packs - plus they were putting up the price by 20 quid a week!!!! - plus I didn't think that the cbt was doing me much good tbh.

I think it's a good diet, but I think that CD is a great diet - I like the shakes/soups/bars so much better and it's more adaptable to a busy person's workload/social occasions etc.

I also was interested in becoming an LLC but was so shocked by the costs involved, it was much easier to train as a CDC.

HTH xxx

Hi Louise,
I think it very much depends on your relationship with food. I've been on LL for just over 7 weeks and know from past history that I will want to binge etc once there's trouble or other triggers that get me eating.
I think people who have a little to lose - or who put on the weight through bad habits can do it without the counselling. I know I need the counselling to make me aware of why and when I eat - and how to get through the bad times - as there are some inevitably.
Good luck in whatever you choose - they're both great diets.

It all depends if you feel you will benefit from the counselling side of LL, I wouldnt fancy sitting there saying what my triggers etc are as I know myself and have to learn how to cope. Though you may feel differently.

I did LT but due to circumstances I couldnt make my way to the chemist, so have changed to cd. I must sayb the range of flavours are much more extensive than the others, and a lot cheaper than Ll.

So basically you need to decide if you will benefit from the counselling side of LL.

Good luck with your decision making and do keep us posted !

Back