What have I done?

Debridger

Getting back to Target
I decided in a moment of madness that I would do a sponsored abseil in aid of the Royal Marines Benevolent Trust.....
That day has dawned.... This afternoon I am 'throwing myself' off of the roof of our office - that's around a 100 feet drop.....

The good thing (apart from the good cause) is that I wouldn't have considered this before starting SW in January.

well done for giving it a go. good luck for this afternoon.

Wow!!!! Well done you - go for it this afternoon. Being nervous is normal, just think of the high you'll get when you get to the bottom.

Well done on the weight loss as well - two stone!!! Be careful or you might float back up!

Stoffie said:
Wow!!!! Well done you - go for it this afternoon. Being nervous is normal, just think of the high you'll get when you get to the bottom.

Well done on the weight loss as well - two stone!!! Be careful or you might float back up!

Mmmm floating up again, that sounds good (wish it was true - maybe next time when some more has gone!)

Although apprehensive, I'm looking forward to it too - in a scaredy cat sort of way lol

I agreed to do a sponsored sky dive a few years ago, if that wasnt scary enough I had never been in a plane lol. So my first flight was up to 12,000ft to leap out! It was amazing though, I'm sure after you have done it you will be glad you did!

I agreed to do a sponsored sky dive a few years ago, if that wasnt scary enough I had never been in a plane lol. So my first flight was up to 12,000ft to leap out! It was amazing though, I'm sure after you have done it you will be glad you did!

O wow, dunno if I'd go that far.... was watching a documentary the other day, and a WWII spitfire pilot who had to bail out 3 times, said he couldn't understand why people throw themselves out of a perfectly functional aircraft for fun!!! can see his point :)
What an acheivement, you must have been so proud!!

Oh well done. I've been asked to accompany a girl at work in a sky-dive for charity!

I initially dismissed it out of hand, but when someone mentions charity, it's a right arm-up-the-back job!

You efforts now have me thinking about it. I'm not good with heights, but this might help lol

Steve

Back