• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What have I done?

Debridger

On track to target
S: 13st13lb C: 10st4lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 3st9lb(26.15%)
I decided in a moment of madness that I would do a sponsored abseil in aid of the Royal Marines Benevolent Trust.....
That day has dawned.... This afternoon I am 'throwing myself' off of the roof of our office - that's around a 100 feet drop.....

The good thing (apart from the good cause) is that I wouldn't have considered this before starting SW in January.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Stoffie

A curious kitten!
S: 9st4.5lb C: 7st13lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 21.7 Loss: 1st5.5lb(14.94%)
Wow!!!! Well done you - go for it this afternoon. Being nervous is normal, just think of the high you'll get when you get to the bottom.

Well done on the weight loss as well - two stone!!! Be careful or you might float back up!

Debridger

On track to target
Stoffie said:
Wow!!!! Well done you - go for it this afternoon. Being nervous is normal, just think of the high you'll get when you get to the bottom.

Well done on the weight loss as well - two stone!!! Be careful or you might float back up!
Mmmm floating up again, that sounds good (wish it was true - maybe next time when some more has gone!)

Although apprehensive, I'm looking forward to it too - in a scaredy cat sort of way lol

BrightonMark

Trying... Really Trying.
S: 16st10lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st13lb(5.56%)
I agreed to do a sponsored sky dive a few years ago, if that wasnt scary enough I had never been in a plane lol. So my first flight was up to 12,000ft to leap out! It was amazing though, I'm sure after you have done it you will be glad you did!

Debridger

On track to target
I agreed to do a sponsored sky dive a few years ago, if that wasnt scary enough I had never been in a plane lol. So my first flight was up to 12,000ft to leap out! It was amazing though, I'm sure after you have done it you will be glad you did!
O wow, dunno if I'd go that far.... was watching a documentary the other day, and a WWII spitfire pilot who had to bail out 3 times, said he couldn't understand why people throw themselves out of a perfectly functional aircraft for fun!!! can see his point :)
What an acheivement, you must have been so proud!!

tallsarah

Silver Member
S: 14st13lb C: 12st7.0lb G: 12st9.0lb BMI: 23.1 Loss: 2st6lb(16.27%)
Brilliant, and good for you

S: 17st7lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st11lb(38.78%)
Oh well done. I've been asked to accompany a girl at work in a sky-dive for charity!

I initially dismissed it out of hand, but when someone mentions charity, it's a right arm-up-the-back job!

You efforts now have me thinking about it. I'm not good with heights, but this might help lol

Steve