Step 1 Sole Source What have I done???!!!

eekthehippo

Hi to all!

Thought I'd post here as I found it so supportive last time. This time three years ago I had lost 5 stone in time for my wedding on the CD and wore my perfect size 12 wedding dress. 36 months on and here we are - a (tight) size 22 and six stone heavier. <sigh> This is higher than my previous maximum. What have I done??

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE DONE THIS TO MYSELF!!!!!! :sigh:

None of my lovely clothes fit anymore and I just feel like a walking blob. The Shame.

What really bugs me is the last few months I ate out of habit, even when I wasn't hungry or even when I was full... how many stone did that pointless eating add which I now have to lose all over again?

Onwards and upwards - any and all words of support greatly appreciated!

EEk xox

Hello!

Well done for taking this step to get back on track. I really admire anyone who has the strength to accept they went wrong and restart. It's so much harder than starting first time round like me.... You know what you are in for!!! But, that said... Just think about how you felt last time losing all that weight! What an achievement. You can do it again.

Best of luck xx

You've done it before you will do it again! 5stone is a massive amount to lose, if you had the determination for it before you will again.

I eat out of habit too, it got to the point where I was just eating to fill the time!!
I'm now 18stone!

There's no point us getting angry or upset at what we are now, instead get excited at what we are going to be :)

O my, I could have written your exact post myself!
Personally I've found it's good news and bad news.
Good news - you are not alone. You are not the only one who has found themselves doing this diet again.
Bad news - you know what you're letting yourself in for. And it doesn't get any easier the more times you do it!
Good luck to you, you've done the hard bit by coming back. You've done it before so you know you can do it again.
Let us know how you're finding it.

Anne. Xx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

well done for coming back.x. you have done it once you can do it again, good luck and keep up the great work.xx

Well done for getting back on it I'm in the same boat with a higher than ever start weight! Good luck xx

Don't feel alone, am in the same boat too... harder second time round but at least you know from experiencing the first time that it works... here to support if you need a pal. My losses have been lower too than the first time when I did it but sticking to it 100% as I know it will eventually work. All the best hun x

I've just found an old slimming world card. My joining weight is 3stone lighter than I am now. It has truly put me into shock that I have allowed myself to get like this. You are not alone!

Anne. Xx

Thank you all, its so nice to know I'm not alone!

OK, so I felt sick and weak today, possibly because I've been so busy at work my water consumption was really low. I just could not face chugging any more liquid - shakes or water - as even the thought was making me ill.

So.... I had three forkfuls of dry tuna. Hopefully as this is carb free and such a small amount I'll be OK, but knowing my weight loss, who knows!

I will say this though, I feel a million times better and ready to carry on as usual.

Does anyone have any idea how tasty a forkful of dry tuna is after nearly three weeks of shakes? Tasted amazing!!

Strange isn't it. I'm craving all sorts of things that I would never normally even look at. I've got a tin of solitary looking chick peas in the cupboard, and even they're starting to look appetising!

Anne. Xx

Hi Everyone,

On my 2nd week but umpteenth diet......So far so good but like many other I will definitely be needing advice and support. I do like reading all the post though.

A question.....Just tried my 1st bar, loving it!! Can you have more than one a day? I mean, breakfast=bar, lunch=bar and then dinner = soup??? -Bet you cant coz Im liking it.lol

Thanks and Good Luck to us all :wavey:

Hi Everyone,

On my 2nd week but umpteenth diet......So far so good but like many other I will definitely be needing advice and support. I do like reading all the post though.

A question.....Just tried my 1st bar, loving it!! Can you have more than one a day? I mean, breakfast=bar, lunch=bar and then dinner = soup??? -Bet you cant coz Im liking it.lol

Thanks and Good Luck to us all :wavey:

Hi,

As a general rule you only suppose to have one a day but I have 2 as you suggested and my weigh loss has been fine. I have the peanut crunch and Mint as these are the lowest carbs.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Thanks Liz,

Ive only had the peanut one but bloody loved it!!! A real food in my hand lol . but I will try the mint one. Its all psychological isn't it? Im not hungry yet crave holding food or having a plate? It's either that or I am going slightly mad.....

Lol. I agree though and my thinking was if 2 bars a day makes me stick to it better then that's a plus. I didn't cheat once in my 12 weeks so reckon that's why. Peanut is amazing!!! Love it and it's the lowest carbs too. Good luck :) What week you on?

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

I did two bars in a day once. The loo was my best friend. I had an adverse reaction to the sweeteners in it. That's one of the reasons they recommend only one bar a day! Hope you have better luck. I like to pop mine in the fridge, chop it into pieces, put it on a plate and nibble at it.

Not tried the peanut one...... Please tell me it's chocolate coated!!!

Anne.

O my, this might well be a gift from the Gods!!!!
I tried the lemon one which everyone else seems to love but I thought it was hideous, will definitely be giving this a try, thanks.

Anne xx

I'm not a lemon bar fan either. They seem really sweet to me. But then we all like different things!

Back