Step 1 Sole Source What have I done???!!!

4lbs in a week is fab. Why are you disappointed? That's a great loss. After week one I never lost more than 4lb, that's normal.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

I think Liz, Im impatient. I know I cant loose this weigh overnight, it take a while to get like this.

No, I have and keep looking at it and its only 4lbs off a stone and its only been 2 weeks, So Ive told myself to wind me neck in and just get on with it ! lol

Thank you

Wannabe - I was disappointed by 4lb in week 2 as well, but we shouldn't be - get 4lb of lard or something and imagine that its gone from your body - for good.

10lb in 2 weeks is fantastic, well done!

Thanks Eek.

Ive calmed down a bit now and don't feel so deflated .

10lbs in 2 weeks cant be bad only 4 more its a stone - so on target for a stone a month.

My consultant had weights and put 10lbs on my hands! it only seems a little bit but my golly!! it was heavy!!!

So, onwards I go. Week 3 here I am.

thank you ;)

Well, on the way down. And 10lbs is quiet heavy.

Thanks Minecraft

Thanks Boo.

Another week ahead for us all. When is your weigh in? Have you been good?

Just back from weigh in 7and a bit pounds so pleased with that been 100%all week, how are you today? X

Congrats Boo you've had a massive loss over 4 weeks I'm on my first day hope I can get somewhere even close to your loses. Well done!

Thankyou, I can loose it fast but
I can also put it on just as fast! Maintaining is my target! Xx

Hi Boo,

Im good thanks and well done another great lose.

We're suppose to be on a helicopter ride over London on Sunday (if weather ok ) SO its a long day out . Im taking a flask of hot water and 2 soups so I wont be tempted nor hungry. Every one else is getting a picnic or something out.

Looking forward to it.

Are you doing anything this weekend?

Nothing planned as such for this weekend daughter has her stagecoach show so watching that, but next weekend we are doing the tourist London trip eldest has been desperate to go we've booked her into that bippidi boppidi boutique in harrods I think in more excited about that! I'm going to eat next weekend purely because we haven't had a lovely weekend away or holiday for ages (I didn't want to go anywhere last year being preggers!) daughter has finished school for the summer now so haircut for her today and a party. The helicopter ride sounds brilliant my husband would love that! Have a great day! Xx

Next weekend sound quiet exciting. Not sure if ride will be put off this weekend, its pouring down here and forecast isn't too good, but you never know they do get it wrong sometimes. It will just be for another day.

Are you going to try not to go too mad next weekend with eating or are you just going to enjoy yourself no matter what?

Back