• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What have I gone and done that for!!!!!!!!!!1

S: 16st6lb C: 16st6lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
awww why exactly i dont know, i know how hard this diet is all i can say is you know what to do so get glugging and back on the wagon :)

becky x

I feel for you.. I have come so close to doing the same & ive only been doing it for 4 days. But keep thinking to yourself how you will feel & look when the weight comes off & how hard the first few days were. Good luck

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
Why Dont You Put Up Pictures Of Yourself Around The Place To Motivate You.set Yourself Mini Goals And When You Reach Them Treat Yourself To A Manicure/massage/shopping Trip.
I Have Cheated A Couple Of Times Too But It Really Does Make It Harder As When You Eat You Just Crave More.
This Is The Hardest Diet But Its Also The Easiest Diet I Have Ever Done As It Eliminates Food So You Have No Decisions To Make,i Do Ss+ And Find That Helps Maybe You Could Try This.
Im Sorry Ive No Answers For You I Just Wish You Well On Your Cd Journey Hun,
Keep Posting And As The Other Girls Have Stated Drink,drink,drink!!!!
Elaine X

discojen

S: 20st13lb C: 19st3lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 1st10lb(8.19%)
Okay......You're normal!!!
Every time I think I've done really well I "reward" myself with food I shouldn't have, but persuade myself that I "deserve" it.
Honestly hun, it's just a habit we all have to break (myself included). The only advice I can think of is to start getting into the habit of rewarding yourself with non-food stuff! (Baths, books, make-up,etc)
I'm off to take my own advice now(!)
Love,
Jen
x

S: 16st6lb C: 16st6lb G: 13st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks everyone will try to do better tomorrow
Carol x

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
Hi Carol :)

I just wanted to say here here and echo everything that everyone has said so far.

Put down the stick, have a good night's sleep and get cracking again tommorow.

You CAN do this and we will all support you as much as you want.

Lacey x :)