What have I gone and done that for!!!!!!!!!!1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cillabatty, 29 May 2008 Social URL.

1. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well after posting yesterday and stating that I lost 6lbs on my first week back SSing I have had chinese, home made bonofee pie etc. Why do we do it? all I want is to stop cheating. any ideas please:cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awww why exactly i dont know, i know how hard this diet is all i can say is you know what to do so get glugging and back on the wagon :)

becky x

4. Vix_21

Vix_21 New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I feel for you.. I have come so close to doing the same & ive only been doing it for 4 days. But keep thinking to yourself how you will feel & look when the weight comes off & how hard the first few days were. Good luck

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Why Dont You Put Up Pictures Of Yourself Around The Place To Motivate You.set Yourself Mini Goals And When You Reach Them Treat Yourself To A Manicure/massage/shopping Trip.
    I Have Cheated A Couple Of Times Too But It Really Does Make It Harder As When You Eat You Just Crave More.
    This Is The Hardest Diet But Its Also The Easiest Diet I Have Ever Done As It Eliminates Food So You Have No Decisions To Make,i Do Ss+ And Find That Helps Maybe You Could Try This.
    Im Sorry Ive No Answers For You I Just Wish You Well On Your Cd Journey Hun,
    Keep Posting And As The Other Girls Have Stated Drink,drink,drink!!!!
    Elaine X

6. discojen

discojen Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Okay......You're normal!!!
    Every time I think I've done really well I "reward" myself with food I shouldn't have, but persuade myself that I "deserve" it.
    Honestly hun, it's just a habit we all have to break (myself included). The only advice I can think of is to start getting into the habit of rewarding yourself with non-food stuff! (Baths, books, make-up,etc)
    I'm off to take my own advice now(!)
    Love,
    Jen
    x

7. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks everyone will try to do better tomorrow
    Carol x

8. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Carol :)

I just wanted to say here here and echo everything that everyone has said so far.

Put down the stick, have a good night's sleep and get cracking again tommorow.

You CAN do this and we will all support you as much as you want.

Lacey x :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.