What have they done? My shake tastes different...

Jubbly

Yo-yo dieter here for the gazillionth time
Oh no!! I ordered a whole bunch of chocolate shakes as they are my favs and I was running out. They don't taste the same!! Have they changed the recipe or something?? I sure it's not as nice as from my first box of packs....:(

I noticed this too!!!!!!! They taste really... odd!!!!

Mine all taste the same as usual.

Divster might know, shes our resident choc expert ;)

Well I dunno.

Cus cus cus cus cus I am having lipotrim for this week, And I swear the soup has changed, It tastes so uchy I am having to put curry powder in it. Last time round it tasted lovely like a chicken cup a soup. So I dunno?

Hmmm, I see what you're saying but I had one this morning that was fine and this one from the new box just isn't the same I'm sure (unless it was because I had some ch*cken first and it made a weird taste in my mouth??).

Mine still taste the same and smell of damp lol, wish they'd change the smell as embarrasing at work when people catch a wiff:rotflmao:

Yip I've noticed my shakes can taste different but only from batch to batch & only seems to be choc & vanilla affected. A few times now my vanilla has tasted of fish. :(
My way round it is to mix up 1/2 a vanilla and choc together. Makes a lovely shake.
I haven't checked out with Exante If the second half of the shakes r ok to use as its been opened a few hours.
Only way I can make the vanilla & choc palatable.

Mine still taste the same and smell of damp lol, wish they'd change the smell as embarrasing at work when people catch a wiff:rotflmao:

I loce 'em - I think they're a bit like Angel Delight. However someone at work said it smelt like soil????? x

Back