What have we all had for tea tonight??

babymimi

Evening ladies!!!

Am being nosy and wondering what we have all had for tea tonight?

I had spray roasted herb potatoes, turkey breast, sweetcorn, 1 yorkshire pudding and some cottage cheese (!) :confused: odd combination but yummy nonetheless!!!

Had low fat rice pudding with some jam for afters!

Lisa
xx

I had a Thai vegetable curry (in a pot from Tesco) with extra stir-fry vegetables, and a corn on the cob....and it was lovely :)

If I have anything later, it'll be a mini milk lolly or a WW ice cream

Sounds lovely Alex :)

Im on my first week and unfortunaly budget didnt allow for icecream or any huge treats this week :cry:

But definatly going to stock up on skinny cows and am even going to try my hand at some of RC desserts
:D

Lisa
xx

I had Birds Eye Healthy Options beef hotpot and a slice of bread wih a scraping of low fat spread. It was gorgeous, and the Birds Eye ready meals are on offer in Tesco for £1 which makes it taste even nicer

I had chicken breast with loads of broccolii but instead of gravy (although this sounds gross) chopped tomatoes with onions and garlic mmmm believe me it is lush.x

Tonight I'm having home made carbonara..
100g (dry weight) spaghetti, 60g philly extra light, 100g mushrooms, 2 turkey rashers and a teaspoon garlic paste...tis yummy :D

Hi Ali i have carbonara planned for one night this week, made slightly differently, tis also yummy

Enjoy :)

Lisa
x

i had Pizza Express Pizza Yummy.

Tonight is chicken tikka massala. Even more yummy.

Is it the margerita one? Have heard we are 'allowed' this What are the fat and cals per 100g?

Lisa
xx

Margerita is 4.8g fat per 100g (12.8 per pizza)calories per pizza 556
Sloppy guiseppe 5.6 fat per 100g (20.2 per pizza) calories per pizza
678 (yes i know this one is over rules but not by much)
La Reine is 5.1g fat per 100g (14.2 per pizza) calories per pizza 538

others on the range are about 7.2gs per 100g.

I had the la reine ham mushrooms and olives yum yum

Wicked!!! know what i'll be having on friday nights from now on!!!
Thanks
Lisa
xxx

Tonight I'm having home made carbonara..
100g (dry weight) spaghetti, 60g philly extra light, 100g mushrooms, 2 turkey rashers and a teaspoon garlic paste...tis yummy :D

I tried a similar recipe for this today as i realised my one cotained an egg :eek:

Used same as u except i used 50g lean bacon, some garlic granules, parsley and pepper, and sprinkled half teaspoon of parmesan on it (wont get away with this when i am on the xenical!) was bloomin gorgeous!!

Also quick enogh to have as a quick, filling lunch!

Lovely jubley

Lisa
xx

Back