What have we eaten today

Thanks Bren, though I did have another snack in the evening, I'm trying to go nearer to 1500 calories, seems to be working so far, fingers crossed it continues :)

I'm having a day in the house today to get some housework done....well that's the theory anyway! The weather looks a bit rubbish anyway, so I'm probably just as well staying at home. Pretty sure whatlunch and dinner is again today, v organised me...or slightly obsessive compulsive!

Breakfast: 2 slices toast, two scrambled eggs and a coffee - 406
Lunch: chicken tikka wrap (again, slight addiction forming maybe) - 292
Dinner: Pasta with chunky veg in a tomato sauce - 306

Total: 1004 calories.

I'll be having snacks too, probably some fruit at about 11.30 and something at evening.

Ooh and I lose 2.25lbs this week too.

Glad to hear your Mum is home now Jot :)

Everyone seems to be doing well, getting a few ideas for varying my meals!

Must dash to work but will post back here later...

Oh, and meeting my boyfriend's parents went really well...:). He's since told me they think I am 'lovely' 'absolutely gorgeous' (haha!) and they think me and him go really well together. so PHEW!!

Hi Lady A,

It sounds like you all had a fab time. Yes mom is home thanks ooh but she's not a good patient:cry:.

Just got back from my run havent run for about 2 weeks, god it seems to take ages to build up, then in a couple of weeks I feel like a beginner again.

God, can't believe this thread's on page 18 already!

Looks to be another gorgeous day today, so I'm going out a walk later, making the most of it.

Breakfast: 2 slices toast, thin scraping of marg and a coffee: 248 cals
Lunch will be: Baked potato with cheese and a side salad: 281 calories
Dinner: Fish cake, herb potatoes and asparagus: 353 cals

So that's 882 for my main meals, plus I'll obviously have snacks too.

Hi all sitting at the airport at the moment. Just had dinner with hubby and had italian.... was yummy!

banana, 2 crackers
WW water flavouring
blueberries
coffee
yoghurt and flaxseeds with cinnamon and nutmeg
2 glasses of red wine, 3 pieces of herb bread
fettucini (med size) was a fancy restuarant, with scallops and red sauce
1/2 a slice of baileys cheese cake (no icecream)

I think about 2200 cals. I've drank 4ltrs of water and did a 40 min gym session.

xx

Evening all you cc'ers

Well tried to be good today, its hard sometimes on the weekend, you feel like you deserve to be able to have what to want after a manic week.

B prunes & greek yogurt 400

Snack alpen bar 125

L Beef & salad sandwhich 350

D. M & S Chicken & prawn
Noodles 400

San miguel larger 250
Biscult 100

approx 1628

Good stuff Shanny, how are you finding it so far?

I ended up having green beans yesterday instead of asparagus, so will have that tonight instead. Today's meals:

Breakfast: Go ahead strawberry yogurt bar and coffee at 8am, before church. Then afterwards beans on toast and cup of tea. - 469 cals
Lunch: WW chicken soup, 1 slice wholemeal bread, packet of chipsticks - 282 cals
Dinner: Chicken breast in breadcrumbs (Tesco), baby new potatoes, asparagus and carrots. - 332 cals

Total 1083 so far.

Hi Louise okish are you having 1500 kcals a day? I am having a few meals out this week as its my birthday will struggle to know how kcal's in buffet foods.! x

Yup, I'm sticking to 1500, sometimes 100 or so less, but mainly right about 1500.

I don't really like eating out when I'm watching what I'm eating, I think with a buffet just watch the portions as much as you can, and at least you'll have a wide variety of foods to choose from!

Happy birthday for when it comes :)

xx

Thank u ive got nandos thursday chinese satday and carribean food sunday.!

Boy it's going to be a hard week after i lost 3 lbs this week. Be happy with STS.! lol x

Hi everyone,

Been good today, i am going to weigh in tomorrow, its been hectic at the minute.

B. Banana & Prunes 350

L. Chicken, potato, cabbage
and carrots 650

D. Chicken & olive salad. 350

Did a powerwalk on treadmill (270cals)

only a loss of 1/2 lb this week,:confused:

Well food for today,

B. Yohurt breaks 150
whole nut 150

l. snacker jack 240
Alpen Bar 125

D. M&S red thai curry 500
Banana 130

1300 cal Aerobics later

Well done Jot, the scales are moving in the right direction!

I've had the following today:

B: Rice krispies
L: 2 turkey salad rolls :eek: I was starving!
S: Packet of skips
D: Pizza and salad

Also had two coffees, but they were out of a machine at college, so assuming made with whole milk, bleh. This comes to 1045 calories. Which is fine calorie-wise, but not very good choices made. Will be snacking on fruit and maybe some low cal natural yogurt tonight!

Will be "better" tomorrow, promise!

Me to lou, I am eating far to much rubbish at the minute, need to try and eat better tomorrow, its easier when I'm at work, but the 2 days i'm at home I want to keep picking. Not going to buy any snack a jacks this week I just want to keep on eating them so its back to basics to gain a bit of control i think.

Sounds like a good plan Jo, if it's there it's so tempting!

B: half bowl of corn flakes, rice cakes afterwards
S: Frazzles, raisins
L: WW chicken soup, 2x wholemeal bread
D: Will be baked potato, home made chilli and a salad

This comes to 1165 calories. Better amount during the day, rather than leaving lots til evening.

Doing better on the veg front today. Will have fruit for after dinner, grocery delivery should be here sometime this afternoon.

Hmm, just made my chilli for tonight, and the amount I'd written in the recipe is enough for two people! Really can't guesstimate weights in my head, thank god for kitchen scales, lol. So, total for today is now 996. :s

Hi Everyone,

Well another good day,

B. mixed nuts 125
Special K bites 100

L. Alpen Bar 125
Banana 100

D Chicken, salad
Homemade chips 500

Go ahead biscults 150
approx 1100

Back