What have we eaten today

Hi again all!

I haven't been on for a few days...been a bit busy here. Good to see you're all doing well with the calorie counting. I've been doing ok here too. Lost 3 lbs this week! I was delighted as I "only" lost 1.5 lbs last week. It's a great incentive to keep going, especially when you have as much to lose as me. Been trying to eat more of the healthier foods and less of the snacks like crisps etc. Trying to increase my fluid intake too. Haven't tackled the "e" word (exercise) as yet as I've got a wee back injury at the moment. However, hopefully I'll get into an exercise regime soon.

Take care guys!

That sounds really nice Bren, I'll need to give that a go! I'm not eating all that much red meat atm, mainly chicken. But if I like tofu it'll be good to have a change.

As an alternative for the sauce mix sweet chilli sauce, soy and a TBS of peanut butter altogether and use that. To reduce the cals just have vege stirfry?

Enjoy all.

Just had a small loss on the scales so will post on the challenge my loss from Sat to Monday (2 days) as I didn't weigh last Monday when I started.

Just drinking my first ltr of water with WW flavouring and had a hot water and lemon. Shortly about to have breakie;
1/2 banana
8 grapes
1/2 kiwi fruit
1/2 dried fig
3 strawberries

Glamgran well done on your losses!

Bren
X

Morning everyone,

Just had a lovely bowl of strawberries, banana & an orange.

Planned for lunch

Lasagne & salad

Tea planned

Big salad sandwich

Well thats my plan for today.

I'm afraid I was a naughty girl last night as I ended up having 3 vodkas at the pub :(. Guess I'll find out tomorrow what sort of effect this has had on the scales!

Today I've just been using up the bits and pieces I have left in my kitchen so it's been a case of:

Honeydew melon - 64 calories
Half a tin of light choices lentil and veg soup - 95 calories
A slice of toast with very low fat cheese spread - 100 calories

And not sure about dinner as I'll be at my boyfriends which means I'll either just skip it or he'll make something along the lines of a square sausage sandwich lol.

My eating habits have gone to pot lately but as soon as I get paid tomorrow it'll all be back on track and zooming in to slimville!

Oh, and well done on the 3lb loss GlamGran! Hope your back gets better soon too :)

Think i need to make an ajustment or two to my post!

Had a lovely bowl of strawberries, banana & an orange for breakfast 200

Actual lunch - late and starving!!!

Lasagne & small jacket pot & salad 800

Tea ?

Lol, you can't beat a square slice sausage!

I've had a busy day here, church, then supermarket then my sister and nieces visited. Her 2 year old is wild!

Altogether had 1490 today.

Breakfast: Slice of toast - was in a rush to get out the door. After mass had a packet of quavers on walk to supermarket, lol.

Lunch: Chicken salad sandwich, pack of walkers baked.

Dinner: Chicken casserole (with leek carrot and turnip) with baby new potatoes

Snacks throughout day: WW choc bar x2, WW yogurt, Dairylea dunkers, crackers and cheese. :s

Loads, but still within allowance.

Had my weigh in this morning.... 2lb gone but that's over the last 2 weeks. I don't mind though since I did deter from the path quite a bit!

I started back uni today and haven't yet had anything to eat! So getting back on track 100% tomorrow. When I do eat (which will be soon cause I am starving!) it'll be something nice and wholesome hehe. NO JUNK!

Hope you are all off to a good start this week :)

Well done Lady A! 2lbs is great :)

I've had a busy day today, college all day. Had the following:

Breakfast: Coffee, Cornflakes with skimmed milk
Snack: Coffee, Fruit (97 cals worth of strawberries, grapes and blueberries) and a cereal bar
Lunch: Chicken salad sandwich, quavers
Dinner: Scrambled egg and toast
Snack: Dairylea dunkers, WW choc cake bar

I've had 1352 calories today.

Hi guys,

how we all doing, got to eat healthier tomorrow, had some naughty's today.

B Rice cakes 246

chunky kit kat 263
lemon sherbert 88

T. Pork, mash & veges 600
hob nob 160

Approx 1360

Aerobics - worked hard, its all that sugar in the system.

I ended up just grabbing a tuna sandwich and bottle of water on the way to my evening class earlier tonight...

Tomorrow is gonna be tough - I'm meeting my boyfriend's parents for the first time and they're taking us out for dinner.

Not gonna worry too much about calories cause I know the chances are I'll be too nervous to eat all of what I order anyway :(. I feel sick just thinking about it lol.

Damn you Jot! I want a kit kat chunky now haha

Morning Lady A.

That is the good thing about ccing you can have what you want, but i must try and eat healthier some days.

Ooh good luck with meeting the parents, Dont have the peas if you are nervous, I tend to flick them all over the table. (hehe)
Enjoy!

Hi everyone,

had 1250 Cals todays, its been a long day between kids, works and bringing mum home from hospital, am knackered.

Evening all :)

I've been busy the past few days, what with college, my son and just generally been shattered! Had a good few days, today I've had 1435 calories, plenty of fruit and veg, loads of water.

How's your mum feeling now Jot? And how was meeting the parents Lady A?! Hope it went well!

Hi lou,

Mom came home last night, she is ok had a plate put in her leg and she has a plaster cast on it. Thanks for asking hon.

Yes i think its a manic tim for everyone at the minute.
my food today is

B. 2 boiled eggs 180

L. cuppa soup 70
yoghurt 200

D. bacon & eggs sandwhich 500

Small popcorn 120
medium mars bar. 163
hob nob 91

cals 1324

Been to aerobics tonight, shattered now, gonna have a cuppa.

Hi all, it's been a while since I have posted too, just busy and going away in 2 days so trying to get organised.

B - yoghurt + flaxseeds 160
s - coffee x 2, grapes 120
l - tuna and salad 240
s - banana, kiwi and protein bar 290
s - 3 squares of white choc 65
s - 2 fresh dates 65
d - home made veg soup and mozzarella cheese 230
s - green tea and 4 nuts and a slither of fruit cake 150

1320 cals for the day

oh actually 50 cal water flavouring so that's 1370 and I've drunk 3 ltrs.

Bren
X

Afternoon all

I'm off college today, it's great I have 2.5 days there, and then the rest of the week off with my son. Had all my food planned out for today, feeling very organised, lol.

Breakfast: cornflakes w skimmed milk and a coffee
Snack: snack a jack bbq - was walking back from supermarket and was a bit hungry.
Lunch: Chicken tikka salad wrap - made at home so much less calorific than the shop bought ones!
Snack: strawberries, blueberries and grapes in light yogurt
Dinner: will be spag bol. According to the jar Dolmio sauce has 76 calories per 1/4 jar, great!

This comes to 1204 calories.

ooh,

I have had:

B - 100cals melon & grapes + 2 slices of nimble toast 100cals
L - 6 x choice grain crackers with ham and pickle 350ish cals
S - 3 x rice cakes 90cals
D - (will be) homemade fish pie & runner beans 5-600 cals
S - Jelly 90cals and popcorn 100cals

So that will be 1330ish :)

LaLaLou and chocolatecat, well done to both of you on your cals!

Morning time now and just sitting on here for 5 mins drinking my hot water with a wedge of lemon.

xx

Evening all, Morning Bren

Hope you have all had a good day!

Day off tomorrow a chance to go shopping and plan my meals a little better

B. alpen Bar 125

L. cuppa soup 70
banana 100
medium mars 163

D.Beans on toast 400
popcorn 250
2 gin & tonics 200
chocolate 150