What have we eaten today

Lmao! I'll report back on the cheese and lard marinade situation :D

Glad to hear your interview went good Lady M, what a pain that you've got to wait it out over the weekend though, hate that.

Hope everyone has a good night, Jo I shall be joining you in the vino. There's a large glass of red waiting for me :D

hey everyone, i am having a bad day today, i am really feeling down, and it does reflect in my eating today, although i have stayed within my cal allowance.

B: Banana, apple, vitality yog drink
L: corned beef, cucumber, 3 good for you range breadsticks
D: homemade pizza (1 slice), good for you range chips
Supper: 2 slices ww wholemeal toast, 10g low fat butter
Snacks: satsuma, skinny cow hot choc, ww caramel bar thing.

2lb off this week

:bliss::talk017::greenapple::banana dancer:
thanks guys you really kept me going this week. This is the most i have lost in one go for ages . x

Woohoo! Nice one, Jot!

assj, you're doing great! If I could eat well within allowance while feeling down, I wouldn't be this fat :D

Nice one Jot, well done!

Today has been Breakfast - Beans on toast with cheese - its a weekend after all...! 350 cals
WW creamed rice with caramel sauce MMMMMMMMMMMMM 120 I think

Lunch will be....???

Tea...????

I have no idea whats happening today!

Woohoo! Fantastic Jo, well done!

I had a really good night last night, except that I fell (lol) and now my knee is really sore. Eejit.

Ended up having meatballs instead of a chicken salad, oops! Then I had 3 glasses of wine, a Cosmopolitan and a French Martini. Double oops!

Oh well, twas worth it, and it's not a weekly thing, so I don't mind. Shall be back on the healthy wagon for the rest of the week :D

Hope you're all well.

assj, that really doesn't look very bad at all to me. Well done for sticking within cals, and I hope you're feeling better soon xx

Woops, forgot to put in my breakfast:

Two slices bread, two Healthy Choice Cumberland sausages, thin scraping of low fat spread. White Coffee. 353 calories. Well worth it!

Ooh get an ice pack on that knee lou.

Yes we had a few drinks last night more than what i would usually have, but like you say once in a while is ok, I couldnt do it often, can't stand feeling horrible the next day.

off shopping in a bit think i might get a couple of ready meals for those busy days.

Lol, it's easing off a bit now, more embarassed than anything!

For lunch I had a bowl of WW Carrot & Lentil soup and 4 cream crackers with 40g cheese.

About to go and put dinner on, it's my chinese chicken curry. This'll leave me with a total of 1160 today.

Did you have a good night Jo?

I'm so pleased for you, Jo, well done for sticking with it. :happy096:

assj I am right there with you today. Feeling very down and sort of out of it. Ennui. Meh. It is also reflected in my eating, which is within the limits but not the best choices and far too carby.

b - healthy living bacon & 1 egg on WW white danish with brown sauce - 290
l - toasted bagel with extra light onion & chive cream cheese - 250
d - M&S Count On Us ham & mushroom pizza, 355, plus small portion of oven chips 120 and salad 15 = 490

1030 altogether, and I suspect the remaining balance will be spent on booze...

Ah Lou, yes I had a lovely time, its nice to get out the house and talk to other adults without the children around, but had rather a lot to drink, so i'm on the tea and rich bikkys tonight, (well one)

For all of you cc,ers out there having a crappy day, just start again tomorrow, my weight loss has been like pulling teeth!! and i have had a couple of blips we all do but its the consistency of having more good days than bad days.

Thank you all for your kind words that have kept me going some days when i though its pointless I will never get to the land of slim and healthy but I am now 18 lb down and I actually feel I can do this. x

oh yeah forgot my food today,

B. wholemeal toast,butter 200

L. none, been blitzing my house today

D. Pizza &olive salad 900
yoghurt 116
choc rich t 120

well done on your 2lbs jot, thats fantastic.
Ladymarmalade, i hope you start to feel better soon, its great that you stayed within you cals though, keep your chin up :)
I am still feeling crap today, the oh hasnt been in since 11am, he went to work then went straight out to a party :-( so i have been alone with my 22 month old all day and night, so not been feeling good.
my food for today

B:apple
L: jacket potatoe, baked beans (from weatherspoons thought it was the best option but it turned out to be quite calorific, not sure why, it was tiny lol)
D: Cottage pie
Snacks: banana, ww choc cake bar, skinny cow hot choc

i have a limit of between 1200-1700, but since i have started this i have always been below 1500 every day, so i may allow myself to actually get to 1700 tomorro just to mix things up abit so my body doesnt get use to what i have each day, how does that sound to everyone? or do you think i would gain cause i am upping my cals for one day?

I think that's a good idea, occassionally letting your body have a bit more than usual. Definitely :)

After yesterdays nightmare... which came to 3,245 cals all together [I'm proud of myself for adding it up and not running away!!!] I am superfocussed.

Breakfast was toast, with a little jam, and a lemon yogurt - Total 182 so far.
I'm going to go out for a walk too, to find some more sculptures!
Then back for lunch, and some coursework, and then roast beef for tea :D

Will work out the cals later, have a good day everyone! x

I think that's a good idea, occassionally letting your body have a bit more than usual. Definitely :)

After yesterdays nightmare... which came to 3,245 cals all together [I'm proud of myself for adding it up and not running away!!!] I am superfocussed.

Breakfast was toast, with a little jam, and a lemon yogurt - Total 182 so far.
I'm going to go out for a walk too, to find some more sculptures!
Then back for lunch, and some coursework, and then roast beef for tea :D

Will work out the cals later, have a good day everyone! x

Well done to you mrs, its brilliant that you share your bad days on here, because sometimes others that read the posts think we are all super perfect and they could not commit themselves to losing weight because they have to be perfect. but every single one of us have bad days but still manage to lost weight in time.
Well done hon. x

Just ditto exactly what Jo said! We all have bad days, but it's the fact that we continue on and don't let it get us down that is important!

Friday is my example of a bad day :D Big fattening dinner and alcohol, but it was well enjoyed because I feel like we all deserve a night off once in a while.

Have a good day x

Know what you mean about a kid-free evening Jo. Think that's why I enjoyed the other night so much... not counting the fall to end all falls of course :D Glad you had a good night.

Meals today will be:

B: Scrambled egg (2), low fat sausage, slice of toast. Black coffee
L: Homemade veg soup (only 78 cals per bowl), 2 crackers with 20g philly, strawberries (100g) and a babybel light
D: Sirloin steak (Oh how I'm looking forward to this!) small baked potato, side salad.

Brings me to 1046 for meals. My limit is still 1500, and I'll be having something in the evening.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

forgot to list my food today,

B melon & banana 150

Snack philedephia & rivita 100
choc rich tea 60

L. veg, & chicken 450

D. Chicken salad sandwich 350

approx 1110

Burnt up 350 cals on the treadmill this morning.:D

In this spirit of honesty, I guess I should 'fess up to coming in at around 2400 yesterday. It all went a bit Pete Tong. :sigh:

Today has been much better.
b - HL bacon & egg butty, on thick wholemeal today, 345
l - crumpet with olive spread, WW chocolate cake bar, 170
d - cottage pie with green beans and sweetcorn, 495

1010. May have a pot of low fat rice pudding with jam in a bit. Lovely autumny food.

What's this sculpture hunt all about, Aubs?

hey everyone, hope you are all ok?

B: toasted bagel with 2 rasgers HL bacon
L: jacobs crackers with low fat butter, vitality yog drink
D: HL chicken breast, charlotte pots, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, gravy, mint sauce

Snacks: satsuma, be good to yourself crisps (1 bag), strawberries with vitality yog poured over (my own low cal version of strawberries and cream lol)

so my plan to go up to 1700 today didnt turn out too well lol never mind cant be a bad thing to have less, i really couldnt eat another thing though.

I really need to start exercising more, i sooo want to go to the gym but i soooo cant afford it lol
what do you peeps do for exercise? atm i walk the dogs most days for between 20-45 mins, and the general looking after 22month old, and housework.

Back