What have we eaten today

Hi costa, I also weigh myself at home. We bought a pretty decent set of WW scales, and I use them at the same time every Friday, same place on the floor etc So they're as accurate as I can get.

Lunch: Baked potato and cheese with a big salad
Dinner will be: roast chicken in gravy with baby new potatoes and carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast,skimmed with extra light cream cheese and a banana: 300 kal
Lunch: was yummyyy..... WW suede and carrot mash, 2 cod in butter sauce, and a bag of steam vegies followed by a 10kal jelly :) = 450kal

made chicken chow mein for dinner....so.... 1 chicken breast, vegies, and noodles....

i doubt its less than 700kals?! :-s
followed by a smoothie lolly.... 100kals

Morning/afternoon all!

Hope all's well. I have just bought a(nother) new buggy, so I'm in a good mood, lol. It's bright orange and very lovely!

Breakfast: 2 slices Toast, 2 scrambled eggs, coffee
Snack: Apple Alpen bar
Lunch: about to have a half tin of mushroom soup, 1 slice of bread and a banana

685 calories so far today

Hi Everyone, thank god its the weekend ey!

Anyone who likes New convent Gardens soups Tesco are selling selected ones for £1. Got myself a few carrot and corridander.

anyway down to business

B. Bowl of grapes apple and
blueberries 140

L. carrot & corrinander soup 260
Bread 200
nuts 100

D. Turkey salad 400

1100, a little left for a snack this eve.

saturdays are baaaaaad for me! ive eating awful.

stew with potaoes for lunch...couldnt be less than 900 kals i doubt...

dinner, quorn escalope thing and vegi finger things and a salad 600 kals...

actually not so terrible now i look at is....as long as i dont snack tonight!!

I had an easy dinner tonight. Fish fingers, oven chips and beans! Lol, not had chips for about 6 weeks, so was nice to have a wee treat. Dinner was 443, then had a jelly at 16 cals.

So far today totals 1242 cals. Will have a snack in a minute to make it up to around 1500.

Also, just bought another buggy. Haha. Though it was for sensible reasons, needed a double one as my sister looks after my son, and she's due a baby in Nov. I think I have an addiction!

tub of cottage cheese and 10kal jelly for breakie = 230...

going to have some ready meal and a salad = 400

dinner will be suede and carrot mash 200, boil in bag fish, 200, bag of veg, 50!!

Today's:

B: alpen bar and a banana, coffee
L: cheese and onion panini, packet of walkers bakes
D: Meatballs and pasta

1005 calories. Lots left for later, lol.

la la lou, do you have really small portions of food in general.
ive just given up on pasta because its very high calorie for very little pasta and never fills me up!

my weigh in day tmorro!! :):)

just had a banana as a snack this afternoon, trying to have dinner as l8 as possible so i dont snack this eve!!

Well done on the loss :)

I eat normal portions these days, compared with what I was eating before! I weigh out absolutely everything, and have 50g pasta if I'm having it. I don't really think it's all that high in calories tbh, the stuff I had today 50g is 173 calories, which I think is good. It tends to fill me up for a while, longer than veg alone would.

I'm trying to alter my whole way of eating, so that smaller portions (i.e. normal person sized portions!) is enough for me. I eat when I'm hungry, and stop eating when I'm satisfied. I think eating much slower is the key.

i just feel really hard done by if i have 50g of pasta...i just feel its no where near enough. im obviously just so used to eating mamoth portions of everything!

i find suede and carrot mash brill... the ww one is 170 cal of the whole tub and i just had half the m&s tub(double the size of ww) which was 220 cal! delish and feels lke ur having mashed potato!!

i have half the m&s one, 2 cod in butter sauce, 1 packet of steam vegis and a jelly for dinner = 500kals :) :) so with lunch, and break thats 1150!!

feel quite proud of myself !

Hi everyone,

Costa, well done on your weight loss.

I have been to Alton Towers today with hubby and kids, I am shattered, think i have walked about 10miles.
Have not counted or weighed anyfood today, hubby did a picnic so its a guestimation.

B. Apple

L. 2 rolls with cheese
packet of crisps
haribo sweet

D carrot and coriander soup
Bread x2

Snacks - olives
kitkat
orange juice

around 1700 ish, hopefully my hike around has evened me out.

Back