What have we eaten today

Well if my hubby had his was we would of had mexican, and burger king, but i said no lets wait til we get home!

last monday morn i weighed myself on my homescales. theyarent the digital ones. i weight a couple of lbs under 19stone....quite hard to pin point where exactly ....
now i just went on the scales this morning (exactly one week later...when i first got up n everything, no clothes etc etc) and i weigh about1lb over 18 stone. like can it be seriously to lose like 12lbs in a week?? thats mental!

ps: not eating ne thing today yet ;)

I think it depends on how much you have to lose, I lost 10lbs the first week when i did the Cambridge diet. mind you I only had their shakes for the week a real low cal diet.

B. Beans on toast 280

L. chicken sandwhich 400

d. Chicken stew. 500

1180 cal

Going to aerobics tonight, going for the burn

Hi Costa :)

To be honest I started off at about a stone more than you and lost nowhere near 12lbs in the first week, I think that'd be soooo much, especially just doing calorie counting! First week I lost 5lbs, then second week I lost 6.75lbs. Are your scales a bit older? They might need calibrated?

We had a really old set that would weigh me around 2 stone lighter than I really am, lol. Changed them over for a set of WW digital scales, which are FAB!

Seeing as it's your first week I'm betting you've lost a decent amount, but like I say, 12lbs sounds rather alot for one week calorie counting.

Okies, today's menu so far!

B: Rice krispies, coffee
S: Alpen bar
L: Baked potato with chilli and a salad

573 calories so far!

Ooh PS, just in case, don't leave your scales in the bathroom! The humidity is what ruined our last set, and I didn't realise til I read it somewhere else :)

lol. they are a yr old , and they are in the bathroom!? so they are not really that old. going to get some digi scales soon and keep them in the bedroom!

tbh, i work in a restaurant, i could easily be eating 4000 kals a day...it really really wouldnt surprise me. pizza...onion rings...chips...ice cream...cake....etc etc... so im now eating between 1200-1700 really it is a pretty big difference, with about 8 stone i need to lose! i dunno what to think really....i kinda want to go to a diet club just to be weighed but dont rly want to pay :p

Had suck a nice dinner tonight, very tasty!

1 cod fish cake, homemade herb potatoes (used dried mint and dill) and sprouts and broccoli. Yum!

Also had packet of crisps mid afternoon and just munching on some popcorn just now. Total today so far 1184 cals.

Need to buy some fruit tomorrow.

ate 1 babybel light this afternoon

just had a huge bowl of chicken soup with carrots, noodles and matzoh balls in .....cant imagine its low cal but not terrible...

prob have a yogurt tonight. i guess i will have had approx 1200-1300 today :) :)

btw...thank you to whoever introduced me to this thread!! it really keeps me motivated telling people what ive eating and seeing it written down in black and white!xxxxxxxxxx

B: Porridge and a small spoon of Splenda
L: Didn't have the time
D: Jacket potato and beans with side salad (and some mayonnaise.)
Snacks: broccoli

I’m going to have half a roll and some grapes to make up the rest of my calories. I haven’t had much energy for exercise today though. Oh well, onwards and downwards.

ooopps jst had two slices of malt loaf and yogurt = 260kal. bumped me up to about 1500 cals for today. going to try an have an 1100 kal day tmoro.

prob have jacket potato for lunch with beans, and a egg salad for lunch. maybe a slice of malt loaf for breakie to kick start the day :)

Brek: 100ml semi-skimmed milk with 25g bran flakes, 1 scone with 1 tsp reduced sugar strawberry jam & 2 sliced strawberries. 287 cals.

Lunch will be chicken mayo sandwich, bowl of salad leaves, low fat yoghurt, apple. 430 cals.

Chicken risotto for dinner, about 355 cals plus 10 cal jelly pot.

Evening snack: 2 rice cakes, 1 tbsp each of hummus & cottage cheese, 5 cherry tomatoes. 140 cals

1222 total. Might add another apple in at some point.

Hello all :)

B: Banana, slice of toast, coffee
S: Packet of walkers lights
L: Went to Costa. Had medium skinny latte and a emmenthal and mushroom flatbread.
D: Will be half carton of Covent Garden Carrot and Corriander soup (thanks for the tip on £1 offer Jo!) and a cheese and onion panini.

Total:1207

So pleased Costa tells you the nutritional info on the back of their sandwiches etc. Makes CC a lot easier!

Eaten good amount of cals during the day today, 300-ish left for snacks later.

Oh another mad day in our house hold,

B. Apple 60

L. Banana 130
Sp k bites 100

D. Carrot & coriander soup 260
pitta bread 150
rice crackers 100

800 cal, going to have a salad pitta for supper.

Today was a bit... Oops is probably the only way to describe it..

Breakfast was beans on toast - Nimble toast but lots of it... 350 cals
Lunch - Full fat bacon and cheese sandwich - 440 cals
Tea - Mince, peppers and spuds - 350 cals

Snacks = oops = a whole bar of Milka Happy Cow choccie.... 530 calories

Oh well....

Back