What have we eaten today

lol....
dont worry my day hasnt beengr8 either :(

2slices malt loaf for breakie = 200 kal
lunch was jp with tuna and cheese...im trying to guestimate...900 kals :( :( :(
dinner was fish pie, suede and carrot mash and vegis followed by custard :(....was yummy tho :) = 750 kals....

so todays total is....drum roll please: 1850!

tomorrow im going to have a super healthy day!!!!

Ooh Chilli sounds good.. Today has been...
Poached eggs on nimble toast - 220
Baked Walkers crisps - 99
2 x mini Pitta with cheese and ham - 225
tuscan minestrone soup - 170
714 so far
That leaves me 786 for my tea... Plenty :) Though I do fancy a bar of chocolate again today.. :(

malt loaf an banana breakie =300kal
lunch is an admirals fish pie thing and small salad = 400kal...

700 cal today in total.
god nos what i should have to tea.got nothing in the house! any ideas ppl?

Hi Everyone,

B Go ahead bar 150
banana 150

l. Rice crackers 105
smoked saus 125
1/2 cereal bar 75

d.2 sausages 255
2 egg omelette 200
3 bacon 250
yogurt 115

1405 cals

mind you costa i have another blinkin cold at the moment and i have not been able to taste or smell any food, god its horrible.

i no i h8 that!

well for dinner im having....... some left over chicken, some chips, a vege burger and some green beans. ive eagerly weighed everything out including green beans to work out cals and the meal is 600 cals in total. plus 400 for lunch and 300 for break. 1300 all day. not too bad. im pretty chuffed with that!

Ah well done Costa, its amazing how old haibits are hard to get rid of, even though i cant taste anything i still want to snack, mad isnt it!

Hi all, day off college today, so being lazy. Still in PJs and just having breakfast.

B: big bowl of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and grapes. WW yogurt poured over - 161 calories

nice breakkie! i just had two slices of malt loaf and a yogurt =270 lunch just had this horrible mushroom rissotto thing =440 cals

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Ooh weigh in day tomorrow!

B. Go ahead bar 150

L pasta a work with tomato sauce. 500
(estimation) was only small!!

D. not sure yet but starving.

im going to write down now my plan for the rest the day to stop me going off course...

so its 710kals so far....just had dairylee dunkers + 120 kals = 830.

Going to have fish cake, suede and carrot mash and veg for dinner = 450 cals.

So total today will be 1300 approx :)

Went out for lunch today, Pizza Hut. Hooray for online nutritional info, otherwise I'd have stuck to a plain old salad. I had tomato and mozzarella mezzaluna, was gorge and only 340 cals! Also had the slice of garlic bread that came with it, 382 calories, eek!

Not too bad though, as having had a light breakfast my daily total is 883 calories. Will have a light dinner seeing as lunch was bigger.

Well done everyone!

lou, good self control mate at pizza hut, not sure I could do it,

Costa, 1550 is still good for the day.

B. Go ahead bar 150

L pasta a work with tomato sauce. 500
(estimation) was only small!!

D Baked potato, fish in butter sauce
salad 600

Back