What have we eaten today

No, costa I am having a little drinkypoo this eve and i have a little cake, I will come out at about 1600 today.

i will soooooooooo come out at about 2000 today coz just had dairylee dunkers so total 920. i could so not eat anything else now if i was at home and go to bed early........... BUT we are going to a friends to eat!

imback... wasnt tooo bad. had really small portions. sort of like post bypass portions!!!
a piece of salmon id say 50 kals init. chicken soup 100kal small small small piece of meat 150kal sweet carrots 150 kal, small piece of onion strudel, 100 kal, followed by stewed apple (could have had sugar in ) 100 kals. i think ive overestimated because the portions were TINY!!!

So total for today approx 1500 :) yippeee....

Yesterday: 2 poached eggs on 2 wholemeal for brekkie, 330. Lunch round at the 'rents was a tomato sandwich and FOUR jaffa cakes:eek:, 382. Chicken shashlik and gobi aloo for tea, and then far too much cinema popcorn (salt) - no idea what that brings me to, probably much more than 1500...

So far today 1 bacon sandwich, 335. Prob have 1 boiled egg on 2 wholemeal for lunch, 255. Dinner is 2 WW sausages with mash and beans, 380. That's only 970! Might have an extra sossie... :)

why for you two u have less cals at weekends and more in the week and for me its vice versa!?

I tend to eat less at the weekends due to having a late brek/brunch and not getting as much exercise so I am less hungry at meal times, BUT I do tend to eat less healthily and not get as much veggies or drink enough water. So it's swings and roundabouts...

I'm trying to have around 1500 cals a day, and have a bad habit of leaving alot at night, so I end up snacking quite a bit. Should really stop that!

B: Banana and Apple alpen bar
S: packet of walkers bakes
L: Cheese slice on two wholemeal with a pack of golden lights

Going to make a shepherd's pie for dinner and have a bowl of fruit mid afternoon.

Went a walk earlier too, so had about and hour or so of exercise.

eat grapes 150 kal, and chicken chow mean(home made) though didnt eat the chicken.....so i reackon ive had about 500 cals today.

Hi everyone,
hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

B Banana
3 rice cakes 250

D. Pork, cabbage, carrots,
brocoli, 1 boiled potato 450

Snack Mullerlight yog 100

800 so far, still have my tea to go, not sure what to have but around 600 cals worth

1400 approx.

My size 18 jeans are falling off me know it a lovely feeling:p

Wondered if i could join this, i am not strictly counting cals, just watching them closely, and i wont be able to get on to post everyday, but i think it will help to write down what i eat some days, just so i dont go mad by going over it in my head all the time.
So today was

banana
apple
vitality yog drink
chicken thigh, charlotte pots x3, cabbage, other mixed veg, gravy
50g raspberries
plum
skinny cow hot choc x2
ham, scrambled egg whites, low fat low cal oven chips.
pack of be good to yourself crisps.

All that has come to around 1600

Hi everyone,

assj, lovely to have you, it great to post daily, it really helps me to stay on track.

Costa, a day is not going to ruin all your hard work, we have all had days like it.x

Its my day off today, got kids into school, then went for a burn on my treadmill.

Brunch today! Carrot & coriander soup
Wholemeal bread 369

Going to have a bowl of fruit around 2pm

Chicken salad for tea, 500

1169, gives me a few snack for this eve,:p

fresh start today. breakie was ready brek and banana 300 kal, lnch was suede and carrot mash, fish and veg 500 kal. 800 to day so far. 400 for rest of day.

Oooh, think i might join in if you don't mind. Trying to lose the last half stone but sticking to roughly 1500 cals per day

So today i've had

Boiled egg with granary toast and low fat spead 200 kcal
Small bowl of homemade vegetable soup and sprinkling of cheese 200 kcal
1 Apple 60 kcal
1 Banana 100kcal
1 Alpen light bar 60 kcal
1/2 pt skimmed milk 100kcal
1 Nescafe Skinny cappucino (my saviour) 60 kcal
Handful of iced gems and a party ring (kids fault) 100kcal

Total so far 880 kcal

Then tonight i am having
Homemade spicy pork curry with basmatti
Fruit/fun size choc bar

Last edited:
Breakfast was cereal at work

Lunch was chicken and lettuce with mayo, in a ciabatta

Tea was quorn korma with thai rice. As you can tell, I need to go to the shop haha. Anyway, that works out at 1143 for the day so far, might have a cuppa and a biccie later!!

Bacon butty - 345
Boiled egg sandwich - 255
28g raisins - 80
Tesco chicken & gravy mashed potato pie thingy with sweetcorn and spinach - 400

1080 so far. Not had enough veggies today, back to being good tomorrow...

i will write what i have had later on this evening, but i just wanted some advice, do you think as i have so muh to lose that i should stick to around 1700 cals a day and then if i hit a brick wall i have the option to lower it?

Back