What have we eaten today

Well, STS for me this week, humph. I'm only annoyed because I've only gone over cals once this week, and it was only 40-odd cals over! Think I'm not drinking enough water, and not doing enough exercise.

Breakfast: Wholemeal toast (2) on half can reduced sugar beans: 308 cals with a black coffee.

Argh. Bit stressed out last night and ended up drinking a load of Jamesons AND pigging out on rice cakes and houmous. Probably about 400 cals damage? It's far too early in this new WOE to be slipping up like this. *sigh*

Well today is a new day.

b - Oats so Simple golden syrup, toast - 320
l - ciabatta roll with reduced fat cheese & tomato, salad, yoghurt, apple - 415
d - reduced fat sausages, mash, peas, onion gravy - 460

I sts to this week, poo!!
its totm for me and I already had two mini cadbury chocolates today, going to try and stay in my calorie budget.
I think this cold weather the last couple of days has affected us all:confused:

I'm blaming it on having the cold and craving comfort-foods rather than salads and fruit etc ;)

Also, my body is totally messed up from coming off the pill, now missed my 2nd totm. Double humph.

im due totm i wnt it to come already lol.....
just had an activia yogurtfor break...waiting for tesco to come b4 i have lunch!

I'm blaming it on having the cold and craving comfort-foods rather than salads and fruit etc ;)

Also, my body is totally messed up from coming off the pill, now missed my 2nd totm. Double humph.

Yes we have more than our fair share of problems in that department ey!!

My diet has gone t*ts up today, not counted anything eeek, but going to start fresh tomorrow, I need my choc today.:sigh:

sorry to here people are having a crap week, i am doing okay, i weighed myself yday and lost 7.4lbs so doing well so far.
hope everyone is okay?

Well done assj on your half stone loss...that is incredible....what's your secret lol!
Looks like we've all been hit by the chocolate demon because i keep picking at it too and i can't even blame totm as that was last week.

Today
Egg with granary toast and an apple 260kcal
Bowl thick vegetable soup and creme fraiche 200 kcal
handful smarties 200kcal
Alpen light bar 60 kcal
small bowl of porridge 100kcal
1/2 pt skimmed milk for tea/coffee 100kcal

Total 920

Tonight i've got beef and bean hotpot which is 400 kcal per serving, so may add a slice of bread to take me nearer to 1500

^^ I second that :)

Breakfast - Bowl of Fruit & Fibre Cereal 250 Calories

Lunch - Bowl of Weightwatchers soup 136 Calories

Dinner - Quorn Cottage pie, 2 Quorn sausages 266 Calories
Vegetables 100 Calories

Snacks - 1 Apple 70 Calories
1 Clementine 35 Calories
1 Kit Kat 107 Calories

Milk Allowance - 100 Calories

Daily Total - 1064 Calories

Hmm, having written this out I now realise I've been overcounting my calories for the day and this really isn't enough.
I'm not hungry though. And I haven't even eaten the Kit Kat yet, I counted it in because that was going to be my treat for the night.

Also, I've allowed 100 Calories for mile but I don't think I've used that much. The 250 Calorie breakfast cereal has the milk calorie content included in it.
I've only had 2 cups of normal tea today and I really don't think that's 100 calories worth of milk!

I really don't feel like eating anything substantial tonight to make up the calories.

I started my calorie counting/healthy eating and excerise plan on Monday and its gone really well, i want to be thin by june 2010 :D, i shall post my first weigh in on Sunday :)

Well done Andy, I'm sure you will meet your target! :)

I've eaten another clementine so that takes me to 1099 Calories today. If I have a low-cal jelly pot and a low-cal hot chocolate then that'll take me to almost 1160 Calories for today.
I'll have either that or an apple and chamomile tea.

I feel like I've eaten loads today :/

hey thanks for the well dones, i was reall shocked, i didnt think i could lose that much in a week.
for today

vitality yog drink
cereal bar
2 plums
soup
2 slices wholemeal bread
bag be good to yourself crisps
1 chicken breast, 3 charlotte pots, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, gravy
banana
2 skinny cow hot chocs with little milk

Morning everyone,

Ooh had my day off yesterday and now i have drawn a line under it So today

B. Fruit 100

L. Beef salad Sandwich

D. Chicken stew ( Homemade)

Enjoyed my day off yesterday, even though I eat some rubbish, I never gorged like i used to, could my stomach have actually shrunk!!!

Hi everyone I'm Sarah, I just started Calorie counting yesterday after years of unsucessful dieting! wish me luck!
So far this morning I've had
30g Special k with milk - 171
orange - 59
Skinny cow hot choc - 37

How much is everyone aiming for a day? I was thinking 1000 but is that too low? yesterday I only had just over 1000 and ate so much (mainly fruit and veg though!)

Cheers
Sarah x

Everyone says we should be aiming for 1200-1500 Calories a day. It depends on what you already are and what your target weight it I think.

I'm trying to stay nearer 1200 to get to my target weight, but I'm like you in that I feel I'm eating quite a lot and actually struggling a little to stay at 1200. The trouble with consistently going below 1200 is that your body can go into starvation mode, and so as soon as you have a day or two off or a bit of a splurge your body will store it all as fat and it will compromise your weight loss.

Back