What have we eaten today

Hey Jo, was thinking you'd been quiet recently, hope you're well and the chest infection is gone x

Well, being a saddo again, I've planned my meals for today. I'm also going, pushing a 28lb child in a buggy, so that should burn a few cals!

B: Scrambled egg (2 eggs, 40ml milk) on 2 slices wholemeal, green tea.
L: WW soup, 2 rice cakes, 20g philadelphia, pot of low fat custard
S: 100g grapes, 30g blueberries, 30g raspberries, skinny latte
D: Herby baby new potatoes, garlic chicken breast, steamed mixed veg

That's 1142 calories. Today is a 1500 day, so will have a snack at night.

Just drinking my tea now and off to get ready to go out.

Today has been a breakfast of a ... yup... bacon sarnie - 308 as I had to have normal bread :(
Lunch was 2 apples and some grapes.
Tea will be a concoction of thai green curry, veggies, chicken and noodles. Total of 536 with a much bigger portion for the fella than I get..

I think we may have a bottle of wine too between us, since I won't see him for 3ish weeks or so. Depends if I can persuade him to go to the shoppie and get the wine..!

Hey Jo, was thinking you'd been quiet recently, hope you're well and the chest infection is gone x

HI lou,

Yes my chest is clear, i am on the road to recovery. Just have a bit of a cough, but I am feeling sooo much better. Dr signed me off work to two weeks.

Mind you now my strength is coming back so is my appetite:eek:. x

Hello ladies, hope we are all well. I'm feeling a bit more positive and in control. Got a couple of days off work and I had a job interview this morning so fingers crossed for that. Walked back then did 35 mins on the cross trianer, phew! I always struggle to drink enough water when I'm not in work, though, so I must go & get a big glass just now...

b - poached eggs on WW toast, 270
l - WW chicken soup with deli roll followed by 2 crumpets with l/f olive spread, 430
d - minced beef & potato with mixed steamed veggies, 295
s - rice cakes, cottage cheese & cherry tomatoes, 145

1170 for the day.

Good to hear you're feeling better Jo, try and enjoy having a wee break from work - although I know it's hard when you've been unwell!

Breakfast today was green tea and two slices of toast and philadephia extra light.
L: Chicken sandwich, French Fries
D: Bunless beefburger and chips, with a couple of rings of onion fried in 1 cal spray. Will have a little mustard with it too.

That's 836 cals. I'm going to make a jelly up to have later on tonight. Today is a 1300 day.

I like the low cal onion rings idea...

b - poached eggs on WW toast and NOT, I repeat NOT another slice of toast with jam as well - 285
l - no idea as I'll be at my parents' house, hope they don't try & force jaffa cakes on me. They don't approve of me dieting, they think I should be happy being fat. Like them.
d - the Friday night fakeaway: garlic breaded chicken, lf oven chips, bread, salad - 555

Changed my mind about what kind of chicken to have, new total is 940.

Yeah, I love onion, and especially with a burger, trying to make it seem like a real treat! Will let you know how they taste done in this spray stuff :) I had garlic breaded chicken last night, soooo good! Enjoy!

It's crap when you've got people around you trying to tempt you with junk food, but just try and ignore. The other night my sister wanted to get takeaway, but apart from the fact I'm skint, I just didn't want it, and didn't appreciate the temptation!

Dinner last night was oh so good!

Although, I have a confession to make. I had a small indiscrection with a box of "Mingles", not the full box, but still. I dread to think how many calories it was.

Anyway, onwards we go. Today was supposed to be a 1700 day, but after last night I shall reduce it to 1500.

Breakfast was a feast, 408 calories. I had:

2 quorn sausages (but cardboardy, but 45 cals per sausage.)
scrambled egg
toast (2 slices of Warburton's Danish, 61 cals per slice).
Green tea

I think I'll need to have a baked potato at lunch, as we have about 1 million potatoes lying in the cupboard, and I'd hate for them to start sprouting. Dinner, I have no idea.

I have been making an effort to drink 2 litres of water a day and have been doing it for the last few days - so hopefully it will make a difference :)
Today I have eaten:
Breakfast: Toast with marg and marmite
Lunch: Sushi and a skinny latte and a bite of OH's cake (oops)
Dinner: Burger with salad and corn on cob
Snack: yogurt
Water: 2 litres
Total = 1311

A little piece of cake is ok :)

Today, I have had...
Breakfast of beans on toast, and a second round of toast... oops
Lunch was a fruit scone with a teeny scrape of low cal spread
Tea was a chicken stirfry with ginger and soy sauce, and boy was it good!
And had some doritos n salsa during x-factor while getting text updates from the fella, who NEARLY missed his flight... but got there JUST on time..! Phew! Mind, x factor is CR*P without him to b**ch with!!

Total of 820, plus what would a fruit scone be? It was about fist sized... 250?

Tea was a chicken stirfry with ginger and soy sauce, and boy was it good!

Ooh I had something similar last night, tried out a new recipe with ginger, soy sauce, garlic, chilli sauce and chicken stock to make a nice gravy. Had it with Tilda coconut, chilli and lemongrass microwave rice, 181 cals for half a packet, and a couple of mini spring rolls. About 530 the lot, it was YUM.

Going to be trying out another new recipe tonight for chicken poached in white wine and asparagus sauce, which I will serve with new potatoes and 'long' broccoli. I'm making up for hitting the convenience food a bit too much lately. :eek:

b - poached eggs on WW toast, 285
l - 3 crumpets with melted cheese, 280

Today i have had...

Breakfast: beans on toast
Lunch: Innocent Mousakka and salad
Dinner: Salmon marinated in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, corriander and mustard with roasted new potatoes and roasted veg ( never knew there were so many calories in olive oil :( )
Snack: Banana, 3 quorn cocktail sausages
Water: 2litre
Total = 1302

Steps walked: 9000
Exercise: 20 mins on Wii Fit Plus

I am still hungry though :(

Haven't posted for ages as been a bit slack lately, nice to see some new faces:)

B: 1 Egg, 2 Small slices of Grananry Toast 300
S: Apple 70
L: M&S Potato an onion bake 280
S: Banana and Yoghurt 180
D: Beef Stew and 1 Dumpling 462
S: Apple 70

1/2 pt Skimmed Milk 100

Total 1462

Exercise: 1 Hour brisk walk with the triple buggy i might add!!

Haha yeah - I guess it's all in the name really. I suppose I was under the impression that it would be about 50 - not over 100 per table spoon.
Anyone got any goot oil free marinades for salmon?

Equal parts honey and wholegrain mustard is gorgeous on salmon. And my mother has an interesting habit of marinading salmon in milk and pepper.

I confess I prefer it unsullied. OMNOMNOM!

Yeah, I normally add honey into the above marinade, but thought I would omit it because of the oil. It really should have been the other way round lol.

Back