What have we eaten today

Not too sure how calorie cycling is going for me yet as this is my first week and weigh in is not until Monday.
I'm actually finding it pretty high to eat the amount of calories on the high day (1500), and haven't managed it all the time, but I am finding the rest good :)

Today so far....

B 6 quality street sweets 300 (naughty)

L ham sandwich & a few peanuts 500

d. not sure yet got about 700 left

Just had lunch, I love soup, especially when coming in from the cold.

Have braved Tesco, and come back with a stash of low cal goodies for snacking. Also, they are doing half price Pizza Express pizzas - either a sloppy guiseppe or margherita. I got the Margherita, it's only 278 cals per half pizza, omnom!

Today was the 1500 day! Not eaten enough today, but I am full - so will leave the rest.
Breakfast: scrambled egg on toast and coffee= 140
Lunch: Jacket potato with philly and beans and salad = 640 (Blimey!! For a jacket potato?!?!)
Dinner: Fish pie with green beans = 285
Snack: Mince pie = 185 Fruit and yogurt = 100
Water: 1.5 litre
Total = 1350

How's cal cycling working for you veg?? I started doing it before my blip, but now that I'm back have decided to just stick to 1500.

Ended up having a WW lasagne for dinner last night, with some mixed veg and a no sugar jelly after. Had some snacks at night and daily total was 1552. Not too bad. Also stepped on the scales this morning, and have lost 1.5lbs since yesterday, must've been carrying a lot of water!

B: Coffee, then two slices wholemeal with 20g philly extra light, green tea
L: Tesco LC tomato and cheese pasta bake then a sugar free jelly
D: Turkey escalope with mashed potato (being lazy have bought a ready made packet from tesco, it tells you the calories on it :D) and some steamed carrots.

That's 1126 calories.

Yeah - it is going okay. Finding the 1500 days quite hard though. I guess I will see how it worked out for me on Monday with the weigh in.
How is it working for you?

Well i totally blew yesterday, started eating rubbish in the evening and did not stop !"!!!

Fresh start today;

B egg & bacon sandwich 500

I need to start glugging on the water today!

I'm just back to "normal" cal counting instead of cycling, so we'll see how it goes!

I've had 1253 so far today. After dinner I had a WW toffee dessert thing. I might have a few snacks in a min. Very peckish today but determined to stick to 1500.

How was the rest of your day Jo?

Not to bad lou, I was out all day and when i got back i cooked a curry, had a small portion. I think i have stayed within my calories today, but i did make it with coconut milk and its extremly high in cals.
But on the up side I have not snacked today.:p

Well done Jo!

I was 1506 calories yesterday, hurrah! Weighed myself again this morning, down another 0.75lbs, another 1.5 and I'm back to the pre-blowout weight, haha. Thank feck.

For breakfast I had scrambled egg (2) on two slices wholemeal with green tea - 369 calories. Decided to have a bigger breakfast as I was so hungry all day yesterday and ended up having an early lunch and then a snack in the afternoon.

yes thats what i am trying to do lou, if i only have a light breakfast i just want to eat all day, but if i have something substantial like yesterday i just have my meals without snacking, cause thats what really causes the damage for me.

I weighed in this morning and was a pound heavier but its nearly that totm so hopefully thats that, not going to weigh myself now til friday.

anyway today;

B Natural yoghurt topped with nuts 200
wholemeal toast bit of butter 200

l. Lamb casserole, veg 500

D. Carrot & coriander soup 200

Snack friuts 200

1300 not going to deviate today!

Erghh, yesterday all I ate is a banana (didn't even keep that down) and today I have not managed anything anything and I have no appitite either. It seems I have a stomach bug with fever, and NHS direct has advised me not to eat anything for a few hours and then just have a slice of dry toast to keep me going. That's fine with me as the thought of anything more makes me feel ill.
The other problem is, it's my weigh in day tomorrow and having not eaten for 2 days, I would have thought it will definitely show a loss, but a fake loss. Anyone got any advice?? As my body is going to think i'm starving myself and when I do eat...it won't be good :(
Thanks for any help!

Oh gosh Veg, poor you! All I can say is try and keep some fluids down. If you're unwell, I wouldn't worry too much about calories, as long as you feel better soon xx

I'm just having lunch atm, homemade asparagus soup (which even if I do say so myself is bloody lovely:D) with 4 plain rice cakes and 20g philadelphia extra light, with a babybel light. That brings my total today to 634.

Veg if you can keep down anything like soup or slimfast then try that...only drink a few sips then try again in 15 minutes and just continue to do that all day...atleast you would be getting something...maybe try some scrambled eggs with nothing on them?

Dinner was 1/2 Pizza Express margherita pizza with some onion rings. Then I had a WW choc dessert thing. Daily total is 1153.

I'm quite peckish now, rar. I have 347 calories left, so will find something to snack on.

Morning all!

I've got today off college, it's St Andrew's day and all the lecturers have it off, which obv means the students are off too :D Won't be complaining about that!

Meals for today:

B: Crumpet with a little bit of low fat spread and jam, bowl of strawberries and grapes, green tea.
L: Rest of asparagus soup I made yesterday, 2 slices wholemeal toast, WW layered fromage frais
S: Green tea and 2 plain rice cakes with Philadelphia (Light with garlic & herbs)

This comes to 644 calories. Not sure what to have for dinner, we're getting a Tesco delivery, so will find something then.

loulou, sounds like you are back in the swing of things, well done Mrs.

B 3 egg omelette 240
banana 100

L Carrot & coriander soup 260

D Salmon & Veg 400

1000. Going to aerobics tonight!

Well, I managed a scrambled egg sandwich last night, but didn't keep it in. Having a banana now. At least I get to see all the nice things you guys are eating :)

Ahhh, hope you're feeling better soon!

I ended up going out for lunch instead of having soup. We ended up going into town to buy a new nativity set, then went to Di Maggio's. I had the fettuccini cartoccio with a side of garlic bread. There was way too much of it though, so ate half of it, and was still full by dinner time, do hsven't had anything else yet! Estimated that at 800 cals, so daily total 1150-ish.

Will have green tea and toast or something in a min.

Back