What have we eaten today

Well, I also had a jacket potato with light philly with my dinner and then a frozen rasberry ripple dessert thing after. Still so hungry though.
The past few days I just can't stop eating!

How about making a low low calorie salsa, tomatos, onions, chillis if you like, and peppers, all finely chopped, and have that with veggie sticks - Carrots n stuff. I always have a tub of that in the fridge, its real easy to dig into when I need something NOW!! And I cheat and buy a big bag of them ready chopped carrot batons... lol

Or the salsa served on potato wedges. I dont know why, but I find that a plate of wedges fills me up more than one jacket spud. I dunno if it's cos it is more "Bits"??? I have a childish mind when it comes to things like that :) haha

I agree with you about the wedges - I am childish like that too lol.
I would LOVE to have that salsa, expect I have none of those ingredients. If I went to the shop to buy them, I would come back with something totally different and bad for me lol

I had a fab time, thanks. Managed to maintain roughly the same weight after all the walking and eating fried foods. Lost about 0.2lbs :)

Hi Girls I have been reading your posts since I started Lipotrim. I am now in Maintenance (on week 1 of Maintenance after 2 weeks refeed) and have been counting cals to keep me on the straight and narrow. I was wondering how did you guys figure out how much calories you should have a day? Do you take exercise into consideration?

I want to lose Possibly another 11lbs so if you have any information it would be SO appreciated. Ive done calorie counting before but never was at a strict cal limit. I havnt reached 1600 cals yet after Lipotrim and that was my first snack day haha!

do you guys log your calories to a website? i use sparkpeople.com and i just put all my food info(from packets) into the system as i go along. But they have raised my calorie limit alot since i started to enter my exercises. Not sure if this is correct.

As you can see I'm exploding with questions. Any responses would be great.

Hiya Anne-Marie :)

To be honest, I just sort of plucked 1500 calories as a random figure, lol. It could've been 1400 or 1600, but 1500 sounded a nice figure :D I use an online calorie counter, and it suggested I have 1800 calories to lose around 2lbs per week, however I know that if I was having all that I wouldn't be losing.

Apart from that it's a good counter to use, has loads of foods already on it, and I just add the ones that aren't.

Any exercise I do I just count it as a bit of a bonus thing, I don't then count it as if I'm able to then eat whatever I burned off, lol.

Hope that goes someway to help answer your questions!

Hiiiiii everyone!

CB and Auburn, I'd wondered where you'd got to :D How are you both?

I went to the docs today, and she offered to prescribe me Xenical, so I start it on Thursday, wish me luck! I'm also going to be more concentrating on fat content, than calorie content. But I'll still be posting my daily food intake on here too.

Hello all you lovely people, how the devil are you? Hope you've been keeping well.

Sorry I seemed to drop off the face of the earth for a bit but my laptop got a nasty virus and almost died the death, luckily my IT spod bf managed to bring it back to life but it was kerput for quite a while. And I was insanely busy at work so no time to browse there...

I've also been a bit on-again-off-again with the diet, reacting to stress of threatened redundancy or reduction in hours at work and all the bit**ing and backstabbing that goes along with it. *sigh* So any spare time is also spent filling in job application - which I should be doing right now!

I'm back on the diet as of yesterday although not weighing in until Thursday so I'll assess the damage then. Feel bleurgh from all the cr*p I've been eating (and drinking...) so hopefully that'll keep me on the straight & narrow until Christmas. I think I will fail the Christmas challenge though... :(

Yesterday was B: coco pops & toast, 310, L: John West tuna light lunch with salad, WW bread, yoghurt & apple, 460 (!), D: WW chicken hotpot with steamed veggies, 305, S: crispbreads, lf soft cheese and cherry tomatoes, 140. 1215 for the day.

Today has been:
B: poached eggs on WW toast, 285
L: WW chicken noodle soup, bread, salad, apple, yoghurt, 335
D: Birdseye light fish pie with steamed veggies, 295

I will snack on crispbreads and garlic & herb soft cheese later bringing me to 1055 for the day.

Well it was my weigh in today and ive lost nothing again, but its my own fault dont know whats up with me lately i just want to eat rubbish and over did it on sunday and put back on the 2 lbs id lost over the week and havent shifted it. oh well. xmas not a good time for dieting! especially as other half can eat what he likes and persists to bring goodies into the house grrr!
Today:
B: Slimfast and coffee with milk (255)
D: Noodle mug shot and petit flous yogurt (270)
S: banana, alpen light, apple, pear (270)
T: Chicken stir fry with sweet and sour sauce (450)
S: options indulgence (60 cal) mini milk (30)
(1335) all well and good if i actually stick to that but im already feeling i will end up havnig a mince pie at 250 cals that puts me well over :(

I was in Hong Kong, where there's not a single restaurant which understands the concept of healthy food :D

I now have a rotten cold and am all out of willpower, so am filling myself with chocolate, crisps, sausages and chips. If nothing else it'll remind my body that there's not a famine on :mad:

Ha, but I bet you enjoyed it when you were away! Hong Kong....amazing, I'm so jealous! Hope you had a good time and let the healthy food thing slip to the back of your mind, special dispensation and all that :D

Hi ya ladies,
how are you all doing? I am having a mare at the moment, cants seem to stay within my calorie budget and i just want to eat crap. I have lost 2 of the 4lb i put back on but i feel and look a lot more bloated god it so frustrating.!!

Hiiiiii everyone!

I went to the docs today, and she offered to prescribe me Xenical, so I start it on Thursday, wish me luck! I'm also going to be more concentrating on fat content, than calorie content. But I'll still be posting my daily food intake on here too.

good luck with the zenical loulou, let us know how you get on with it.

Healthy eating in HK was totally impossible, so I didn't really worry about it. I was walking about 8 hours a day anyway, so it all seems to have worked out :)

Jot, it's the change in the weather. It's reinforcing the natural urge to eat lots because winter's here and back when we evolved that meant hard, lean months of living off our own body fat. Don't beat yourself up over it, just accept that it's a natural drive and realise that you can overcome it.

It seems counterintuitive, but not everything natural is actually good for you :D

Hiiiiii everyone!

I'm grand :D Im still here, though Im on WW now so I get the group support - I need The Fear of someone to answer to, I think haha. I still lurk here though!

Hope the Xenical goes well for you :) I've seen you can have amazing results with it so good luck :D x

Good for you Auburn, my friend is doing WW, and she's done really well on it so far, good luck with it!

I started Xenical today, I'll be anxious to see if there are any apparent side effects tomorrow, lol.

My meals for today:

B Rice krispies and a banana, green tea
S strawberry jelly, green tea
L Innocent veg pot - indian spicy daal, and three rice cakes
S Muller fruit corner
D Chicken in a BBQ sauce with home made spicy wedges and sweetcorn
S: WW dessert yogurt, strawberries and blueberries

That's 1546 calories and 27g of fat.

I have been Christmas shopping today, although I only bought two bloody things! I went to buy for my sister, son's Godmother and my little cousin. Instead I bought books for my son and just looked at stuff then couldn't make my mind up for the rest of them! Argh!

So, had lunch out, and thanks to Costa putting their nutritional info online I decided to go there!

B: Porridge and green tea
L: Chicken caesar sandwich, skinny latte
S: Large banana
D: Going to have 3 venison sausages, with baby potatoes, beef/red wine gravy, and carrots

That's 1062 calories and 17.1g of fat

morning everyone, well i have got to be honest i have not tried very hard this week and I have stayed the same, and i am grateful about that!

Going to start posting agian properly this time from today.

Loulou, how are you getting on with your xenical?

Going to start my day with a little run/walk on my treadmill, ( havent been on it for about 6 weeks)

B. fruit 200

L. Beef salad sandwich 400

D. Beef & veg dinner. 500

Approx 1100 A bit left for Snacks later.

I'm doing well so far Jot, thanks for asking! No side effects as of yet, but it's only been two full days on it, and I've stuck to the right amount of fat im each meal/day. So, fingers crossed that it stays like this, lol.

Least you've not gained this week, that's a good thing! And you're back on track now, so just put the past week behind you. I need to do more exercise too, me and a few friends are going to join the gym in January, can't wait!

Just had breakfast today, had two slices wholemeal, with low fat laughing cow spread and a cup of green tea. 212 cals, 3.2 grams of fat. I need to find a low fat margarine, if there are any that exist with under 5g fat per 100g!

Back