What have you been doing today ?

Been food shopping and done six miles on my new bike not bad since I haven't been on a bike for about three years!

Tomorrow you'll be walking like you've lost your horse :giggle:...but seriously, very well done :happy096:

i did some housework went to friends barbecue it was so good to be able to eat something normal took car so no alcohol us being in sunny scotland this could well be the only sunny day we get so i enjoyed it to the max just of to do ironing now

Ive just done loads of washing, played with kids and tried to eat the right things, (starting again today)

Glad its not just me that cant handle the booze anymore, two drinks and im in a coma!!! LOL Whats this diet doing to me???????

Well we got up this morning and saw the sun shining and thought we have to get out on bike. We went on part of a memorial run and stopped in Aviemore to have a coffee with other bikers we knew then headed back to Elgin to meet our mate and get him back on his bike since our unfortunate string of events last weeked he had not managed to get on again. After getting him back on we picked up another mate and headed to the ice cream shop in Cullen for a well deserved cone, then home. Not sure how many miles we covered but we were out from 10am - 5.30pm and thouroughly enjoyed the whole ride.
Canna wait till Nurburgring 09 trip now.

You didn't happen to go on the motorway towards stirling did you. We went out to Blairdrummond safari park today with the kids and we saw loadz of bikers. I'm all sun burn :cry:. I was too busy making sure the kids didn't get burnt and forgot about me!! We had a great day, and i managed to stick to plan. I'm going to relax in front of the telly now with a pkt of french fries and a couple of rice cakes and cheese x

I was in desperate need of a photo fix. My poor camera has hardly been out of the camera bag in weeks!!

Spent the last two days sorting the garden out. I mean SORTING it. I've strimmed and dug and mowed and trimmed and planted etc etc. Looks really nice now.

This afternoon we went into Chester along the river. Ended up going in a rowing boat (something I wouldn't have done 4 stone ago!) and then walked around the park. Had a lovely afternoon/evening and didn't get home till almost 6.30 with one tired 3 year old who spent most of her time chasing squirrels and pigeons LOL

I got to exercise my shutter finger too ;) LOL

3456389999_89fdd43fc4.jpg

2945_93458399837_702034837_2457460_3680422_n.jpg

erm, I sometimes take photo's of weird stuff LOL

2945_93468209837_702034837_2457762_733950_n.jpg

2945_93468214837_702034837_2457763_3403435_n.jpg

and a bee flying in my garden this afternoon LOL.. took me a flippin' hour to get this shot! Grrrr

3453005775_34ec7fcc57.jpg

Well ive had a busy one today.... been non stop! done all my housework, cooked a big roast dinner for my household and my mum. then took dog for a long run, back home to tidy up the garden and do some weading then bath the dog, then myself and finally sat down having some me time lol :)

Annie your photos are fab.

Bettylollypop, no we were not down that way too far for us, we were down to Knockhill for track morning on Sat but put bikes in a van as got soaked doing the journey 2 weeks ago.

got up cleaned house walked to the market and back to get some fruit veg coz its cheaper than asda lol called in at the park on way home with one of my grandchildren and daughter, went to iceland and asda (in the car) did the washing , an hour on here and sw web site looking for meal ideas made tea slim world chips and small piece chicken with salad very nice watched eastenders a dvd now im back on here then bed x

Back