What have you cut down on the most...

Personally I just used to double up on the part of the portion/meals which had the most calories. Pizza and pasta mainly. Replacements are veggies which keep me full nicely.
Also I cut down on the food where I don't know the ingredients - that is eating out. Pizza can be both surprisingly low OR high in calories, depending on how it's made. Italian restaurant around the corner with a really thin crust and a homeopathic amount of cheese? Awesome. Ordered in as take-away? 3k calorie bomb. You just never know.
And most importantly, I've cut down on couch/computer time. The treadmill is slowly transcending the barrier into my "friend zone". :)

Yep, takeaway pizzas are the devils work.
Unfortunately I live about 5 minutes walk from a place which does gorgeous ones!

Yep, takeaway pizzas are the devils work.
Unfortunately I live about 5 minutes walk from a place which does gorgeous ones!

This isn't the place to share it, but a nearby pizza place does something called a "Vesuvio", which is basically a pizza with way too many toppings and the same thing reversed on top of it, with cuts in the middle so the tomato and cheese come out - making it look like a little volcano. Even a small one is more than filling, and I'd love to know the actual calorie count on it. I bet with the amount of cheese the small one is 3k or more, I kid you not.

*drool* so yes, back on topic, the devil's work :-} /blush

This isn't the place to share it, but a nearby pizza place does something called a "Vesuvio", which is basically a pizza with way too many toppings and the same thing reversed on top of it, with cuts in the middle so the tomato and cheese come out - making it look like a little volcano. Even a small one is more than filling, and I'd love to know the actual calorie count on it. I bet with the amount of cheese the small one is 3k or more, I kid you not.

*drool* so yes, back on topic, the devil's work :-} /blush

Is it wrong that's made me hungry?:eek:

Crisps, Pringles in particular lol and crisp butties mmmmm haha

Oh and chips, I'm quite a savoury girl, crisps and chips all the way, generally would of had chips with every meal if I could lol

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They remind me of being a kid haha walkers crisps :) on warbies toastie loaf with loads of marg haha

I remember the exact moment i would of eaten one of those lol I was about 6, at my aunties static caravan in Anglesey, all the family would go and me and my cousins would have crisp butties while watching star wars the phantom menace haha!!

Oh dear I am a Saddo lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Def crisps and pasta for me. I'd literally live on pasta if I could

Choc, biscuits and wine , wine being the biggie. Would have a glass or two every night , didn't realise they were 200 cals a pop!
Sweet craving gone now. Fridge is full of choc cos my children love it, but haven't been tempted. Oh and ice cream!

I've cut down on crisps, I've probably had about 5 bags since I started last Oct as I know they are my danger food but i've found alternatives like pretzels. Cheese too for me, I rarely have it & I don't actually miss it which surprised me when I realised.

Bread- too easy to go over with it. As a result of not having bread I am also not eating butter or cheese. Dressings on salads and chocolate. Still making room for a small beer or glass of wine!

Haha has to be carbs for me. Absolutely love pasta, rice, pasties and pies, and learning to eat them in moderation and the right portions is very difficult. Looking forward to reaching my goal weight and not feeling guilty for having that little bit extra xD

Pizza, Crisps, Chocolate, Biccies but most of all fizzy drinks :( I love Coca cola, but if i have anything i have a pepsi max now! Not quite the same but it gives me that kick i need lol

I would have to say bread & chocolate bars (mats,snickers, twix, creme eggs....) but mainly booze. I could easily have 2 lagers & a couple of glasses of vino a night, now I aim to not drink mon-thurs. I know it's such wasted calories but I do love the satisfaction of a can of lager after a hard days work & the smoothness of red wine....HEAVEN!!

I'be cut down on pasta I used to eat loads with cheese now I'll have it occasionally but I will have wholemeal pasta instead. Ive also cut down on wine I've not actually drank anything for three weeks and havent really missed it at all x

Bread is my main one, I have it occasionally not but I used to have it with every meal so I'd end up having 5 or 6 slices a day sometimes up to 8! Now I try to have it just once a day unless my cals are low, I try and use sandwich thins or wraps instead too x

Mine is chocolate, me and the wife would eat it everyday after a not so healthy dinner, I can easily go through 3 whole packets of chocolate peanuts a week that's a whopping 3000 calories on them alone.

Stopped eating bread with dinner most nights, I now weigh my pasta, rice and potatoes and try and eat some veg in the week, for me its been about eating bits still but being sensible about it.

Back