What have you done with the Xmas goodies?

we still have a tin of chocs, 2 boxes of shortbread, 3 tins of biscuits, large bag of peanuts and other bits!

i ate all my chocolates over christmas - quickly on quickly off is my moto!

everything left my mum and boyfriend can eat between them. it's all in the dining room and i never go in there and won't be tempted to as i'm keeping myself full up on SW food :)

we have half tin celebrations and half of roses left about 6 mince pies some xmas cake and savory nibbles peanuts but my hubby threw the stolen cake in the wheely bin last night as i had one slice and was n danger of eating it all

Hey

I had my fill of Xmas crap on the day itself and boxing day!
Now im sick of the site of it!
I just ignore it and give it to my OH whenever he comes around lol!
I have the odd nibble on a biccy or a chocolate and include it in my syns, i'm quite good with my self control!!!

Kate x

Any 'goodies' I got for Christmas went in the kitchen and have now been consumed by the family... no more temptation for me :)

xx

I don't have much but was wondering what to do with them then thought "Wait a minute, when I go back to school on Wednesday I am going to be reunited with over 100 kids who LOVE sweets and dont have weight to lose!" I am going to take them in and hand them out as prizes for games and things in lessons. If you know any teachers, they will definitely get rid of the sweeties!

Our goodies (and we didnt buy any these were all presents) are in the loft. Unopened tin of roses, 3/4 tin of quality street - i ate a load one day and had to hide them)m hotel chocolat slabs, 3 boxes of chocs, 2 tins of biscuits. 2 large boxes of jacobs crackers, a share tin of honey roasted peanuts and hula hoops & cheesey crisps and a tube of smarties. The christmas pudding we got as a gift will be for next year. We will get the chocs down for a few syns at a time (but not this month). The crackers, crisps and nuts will be used when entertaining and will try and restrain myself.

Eaten them lol !!!

I actually binned all the leftovers last night - opened all the packets and poured them in the bin. It was just a few packets of crisps, chocolates etc - nothing 'luxurious' enough to be given away. It felt good to clear out the rubbish. I did hide a Terry's chocolate orange at the back of the fridge for now, but everything else has gone. It feels like such a relief to go back to healthy eating.

I gave some of it away yesterday, and the things that are partly eaten will be going in the bin this evening. My daughter's bf will take everything else to his house, so feel quite relieved now!

I will pick if it's left here, hopefully once I have seen a loss it will help my resolve.... I can only hope!

:eatdrink023: I've eaten them :17729:. And given myself a *ahem* runny bottom in the process.

Actually, I've not quite eaten them all yet. I've got a bag of chocolate coins left, which I'll have today. And some nuts, which will be polished off this evening with a G&T

I weigh in on Wednesday morning, and that will be the line drawn in the sand. I gained 1.5 lbs last week and have definitely gained more this week (my new jammies are a bit tighter than they were on Christmas Eve :ashamed0005:) but even the slimmest person with no weight issues gains over Christmas. And I have set myself a challenge to lose December's weight, plus half again, in January...I think that's perfectly normal!

And normal is what I want to be! I don't want to be constantly killing myself to be perfect, I want to be able to splurge occasionally, and to drink myself to excess at times, and eat chocolates and cheese until they come out of my ears at Christmas :eatdrink051:. And with Slimming World I can do that :talk017:

We have eaten most of our xmas goodies.
I still have some bottles of wine in, a box of celebrations and some mince pies. Will be sending hubby to work with them tomorrow. Will keep the wine though as its nice to have a glass at the weekend with dinner and just syn it xxx

Hubby has two boxes of heros left (gone off dairy choc so all his lol) I got half a box of celebrations so having the odd one or two every other night.

Otherwise our house is back to normal. I wouldn't let hubby go mad on 'treats' for the fact it gets wasted or we stuff ourselves silly

I have just thrown them all in the bin but to stop myself going back in the bin I have opened every packet and made sure its all physically touched the bin!

I didn't have any.. I go round mom's for x-mas and didn't see the point in buying stuff I can't / shouldn't have for home so I didn't bother.
Unfortunately, mom bought enough for about 20 people when there was only 9 of us going round for boxing day, so there was and is still plenty left that she brought out sunday ( me and my brother and his kids go round every sunday night ) and probably will for the next few weeks..

Back