what have you done with your sunday?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by clairex, 24 October 2010 Social URL.

1. clairex

clairex Silver Member

All the family are out today so had a very rare treat- home alone! had a sw full english, watched a film, stayed in my pjs, then had sw KFC for lunch, read some of my book and catched up on some TV :)
    Off to do a zumba dvd in a min!

What have you all done with your sunday?
    favourite way to spend it? :)
    xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was up at 5a.m. for work.

Had a great day and am now home with my feet up drinking a well desered cup of fruit tea.

4. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Working!

Work from 10am until 9pm and I'm starving and looking forward to getting home and having dinner! Nom nom!

5. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    Ive been catching up on the housework this morning, nipped to the shops, cooked a SW shepards pie for lunch then sat on the sofa with my 7 year old and watched a Harry Potter film. Just watched Xfactor, checking my mail then heading off to bed with a good book and a mug of hot chocolate! x

6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

I woke up in a cosy hotel just outside of Leeds, drive back up to York and visited the York Dungeons, then had a quick look round the city - then went to the McArthur Glen Shopping Outlet - bought a dress for a charity ball from Coast (its amazing!!!) and then drove home to the South!!! :D and went for a curry!! (oops)

Have been searching for honeymoons online since i got home, whilst watching X factor!!!! xxx

7. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did some shopping this morning, then this afternoon went for a visit to a house and garden, with a long walk in the grounds.

8. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Went to visit friends this morning with their wedding pressie & card, they go away on Wednesday to get married.

Then home to drop of OH so he could go to work, then Aldi for 69p veg, Sainsbury's for other shopping, home to do ironing; played on 'net for a while, watched tv, dropped DD off to do her Avon, more TV, the cinema to watch Despicable Me, which was very funny. Home now for the evening, will take a drink to bed & read for a while, this is a treat as OH is on 'middles' next week & is still up at this late hour, usually he's in bed by 9pm:eek:

9. BevBunny

BevBunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(24.31%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating, using SW as a guide.
    I cleaned the house from top to bottom, made tomorrows dinner (OK, so I've put it in the slow cooker pot in the fridge ready to put on tomorrow morning) and made a huge cake. Its vanilla sponge with home made strawberry jam and chocolate ganache in the middle, completely covered with vanilla frosting, then decorated with pink and blue stars. Baking is one of my favourite thing to do, seeing my friends is the other. I then went to my friends for dinner with various other friends (she made v healthy cottage pie for me) and they all ate the cake (obviously I didn't). I had a lovely day and evening. :)

10. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

I am of a long hot soak and my book to read and when I get out my electric heater has been on so my bed will be all snuggly :)

11. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Woke up at 8, stayed in bed till 9, left the house by 10, met up with ex, had a lovely few hours relaxing, (window)shopping, coffee, came home, didn't do very much else! Caught bits of X Factor, listed some big clothes on eBay, caught up on MiniMins goings-on, and I think I'm going to bed a very content bunny :) x

12. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Cleaned my house, hosted a family birthday tea, didnt eat any party food of consequence, polished halo, got kids to bed, repolished halo, raided ICC (warcraft noobs) and came on here.

13. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Had a nice lazy day with the boys, playing on the Wii and watching telly. Cooked a SW roast dinner too! :)

Poor hubby came home from work early, ill. Been to doctors since and he has my tonsilitis! Whoopps! I didn't share, honest!

14. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol, I bet his tonsilitis is worse than yours though;)

15. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I didn't get out of my PJs ALL DAY LONG on Sunday.
    had friends round Saturday evening, who didn't leave until 3am, so I had a big long lie-in followed by Private Benjamin and Dexter amongst others, cosied up on the sofa with a very hungover OH :)
    I don't think I've ever not got dressed before in my whole life, and you know what, it was awesome ;)

16. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    SW

He did try that one, but considering we're on the same antibiotics but mine is double the dose, I win that one! Ha ha!!!

17. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    I use the Sunday to get out into the fresh air - usually after breakfast and before lunch and get a solid 4-5 hours walking in. I like wildlife/birds so can easily clock up a few mile while birdwatching and often feel much better for it.

Previously I would sit on PC or in front of TV all day and waste a day off. A few miles under the belt makes the Sunday lunch extra tasty:cool:

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Shrinking_Bev

Shrinking_Bev Likes to eat.........alot

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(20.3%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Sitting in front of the telly all day would be my ideal day off after throwing myself about all week at work! :8855:

Housework, ironing, cooking and dog walking here :D

20. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Sunday is my only day off, this week i had a Pilates for horse riders workshop from 10 - 1pm
    then home for some housework and i started to make my quince jelly. Then watched Harry Potter on sky

21. Geordiemols

Geordiemols Member

Start Weight:
    24st10lb
    Current Weight:
    24st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(1.73%)
    Watched Football, Football and more Football and my team won which was fantastic !.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.