what have you done with your sunday?

clairex

Silver Member
All the family are out today so had a very rare treat- home alone! had a sw full english, watched a film, stayed in my pjs, then had sw KFC for lunch, read some of my book and catched up on some TV :)
Off to do a zumba dvd in a min!

What have you all done with your sunday?
favourite way to spend it? :)
xxxxx

I was up at 5a.m. for work.

Had a great day and am now home with my feet up drinking a well desered cup of fruit tea.

Working!

Work from 10am until 9pm and I'm starving and looking forward to getting home and having dinner! Nom nom!

Ive been catching up on the housework this morning, nipped to the shops, cooked a SW shepards pie for lunch then sat on the sofa with my 7 year old and watched a Harry Potter film. Just watched Xfactor, checking my mail then heading off to bed with a good book and a mug of hot chocolate! x

I woke up in a cosy hotel just outside of Leeds, drive back up to York and visited the York Dungeons, then had a quick look round the city - then went to the McArthur Glen Shopping Outlet - bought a dress for a charity ball from Coast (its amazing!!!) and then drove home to the South!!! :D and went for a curry!! (oops)

Have been searching for honeymoons online since i got home, whilst watching X factor!!!! xxx

Did some shopping this morning, then this afternoon went for a visit to a house and garden, with a long walk in the grounds.

Went to visit friends this morning with their wedding pressie & card, they go away on Wednesday to get married.

Then home to drop of OH so he could go to work, then Aldi for 69p veg, Sainsbury's for other shopping, home to do ironing; played on 'net for a while, watched tv, dropped DD off to do her Avon, more TV, the cinema to watch Despicable Me, which was very funny. Home now for the evening, will take a drink to bed & read for a while, this is a treat as OH is on 'middles' next week & is still up at this late hour, usually he's in bed by 9pm:eek:

I cleaned the house from top to bottom, made tomorrows dinner (OK, so I've put it in the slow cooker pot in the fridge ready to put on tomorrow morning) and made a huge cake. Its vanilla sponge with home made strawberry jam and chocolate ganache in the middle, completely covered with vanilla frosting, then decorated with pink and blue stars. Baking is one of my favourite thing to do, seeing my friends is the other. I then went to my friends for dinner with various other friends (she made v healthy cottage pie for me) and they all ate the cake (obviously I didn't). I had a lovely day and evening. :)

Cleaned my house, hosted a family birthday tea, didnt eat any party food of consequence, polished halo, got kids to bed, repolished halo, raided ICC (warcraft noobs) and came on here.

Had a nice lazy day with the boys, playing on the Wii and watching telly. Cooked a SW roast dinner too! :)

Poor hubby came home from work early, ill. Been to doctors since and he has my tonsilitis! Whoopps! I didn't share, honest!

lol, I bet his tonsilitis is worse than yours though;)

I didn't get out of my PJs ALL DAY LONG on Sunday.
had friends round Saturday evening, who didn't leave until 3am, so I had a big long lie-in followed by Private Benjamin and Dexter amongst others, cosied up on the sofa with a very hungover OH :)
I don't think I've ever not got dressed before in my whole life, and you know what, it was awesome ;)

I use the Sunday to get out into the fresh air - usually after breakfast and before lunch and get a solid 4-5 hours walking in. I like wildlife/birds so can easily clock up a few mile while birdwatching and often feel much better for it.

Previously I would sit on PC or in front of TV all day and waste a day off. A few miles under the belt makes the Sunday lunch extra tasty:cool:

Sitting in front of the telly all day would be my ideal day off after throwing myself about all week at work! :8855:

Housework, ironing, cooking and dog walking here :D

Sunday is my only day off, this week i had a Pilates for horse riders workshop from 10 - 1pm
then home for some housework and i started to make my quince jelly. Then watched Harry Potter on sky

Back