What have you just eaten??

*Emsie* said:
Oooh I nearly put these in my trolley at the shop but don't think i would have been able to be controlled with them

Taste a bit like ferrero rocher without the gooey bit! I bought two packs on offer for 74p at asda! X

Strawberry jelly mousse with fresh strawberries on top :eating:

Much MUCH nicer than the WW 'mini cheddars'!! Mega gross, tried one, left a vile taste in my mouth :9529: What a waste of money! :(

Uh oh. I had a momentary lapse of concentration and ate 3 ryvitas with my soup - that's 2 HEXB in one lunchtime. Ouch. I'm now on a red day for the first time in my EE plan!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had half a medium pack of honey ham from Sainsburys followed by a Muller light yogurt!!! Do love my ham to snack on...!! ;) xxx

Fancied a hit of something sweet and chocolate so am supping a fudge highlights and its worked nicely lol. Also have my 3 morning coffee biccys to have with said highlight. Nice bit of peace before the little un gets back :D LOL.

Baby new potatoes roasted with rosemary, salt and ground black pepper, roasted veg inside a wholemeal pitta spread with Primula light cheese. Absolutely the best! :)

Michelle

Red day today so had a big salmon fillet with red onions and red peppers and a bag of steamed veg. Counted 28g sweetcorn as 1.5 syns.

Just had a bowl full of last nights Spag Bol!! Yum - love left overs from tea, especially cold!! :) xxx

Broccoli, carrots, peas, brussels sprouts, gravy and mint sauce (green day=3 syns). Lovely!

just had loads of melon and grapes....my little one nicked all the grapes though so i am not impressed :)

krupskaya said:
Broccoli, carrots, peas, brussels sprouts, gravy and mint sauce (green day=3 syns). Lovely!

Oh my days that is a lot of veg!!!! Ha!!! You put me to shame haha ;) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I took a break from gardening about an hour ago & sat to eat a frozen Muller light yogurt - like an ice lolly but no syns!! :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Back