What have you just eaten??

Hartley's Raspberry & Cranberry jelly :)

Coca cola chicken with beansprouts, then a right big bowl of strawberries and activia yoghurt on top. Proper full now! Will still have my choc options though later, not too full for that. Living the high life lol

Grilled chicken breast stuffed with 42g of reduced fat cheese (hexa) and topped with pepperoni (3 syns for 2 big slices) served on a bed of sauteed onions, mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, and baby carrots and seasoning.

Nomnomnom...

Spurn sausages oven chips cucumber tomato and homemade coleslaw with brussels sprouts onion and carrot and low fat may ( no idea how many syns but had been to gym 400 cals burnt and weigh on night!!)
Oh and coke zero and muller light toffee
Yummy

soopermummy said:
Spurn sausages oven chips cucumber tomato and homemade coleslaw with brussels sprouts onion and carrot and low fat may ( no idea how many syns but had been to gym 400 cals burnt and weigh on night!!)
Oh and coke zero and muller light toffee
Yummy

Should ready quorn ( spell checker!!)

I had for my afters
Strawberries topped with Strawberry FF Onken Yog and crumbled Fudge and choc alpen bar (1/2 HeB) mmmmmmmmmmm

banana on toast. good way to start the day and it keeps hunger pangs off till lunch!

Just about to have a couple of elevens's... Two alpen bars :):):) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Gonna have sandwich, 2 slices nimble, cucumber, toms, lettuce, rocket with lighter than light Mayo, (0.5) syns worth.

Grapes, 1 x peperami mini (1syn) and 2 roasted salmon with chilli tesco (free). Robinsons NAS juice.

Tuna Light Lunch Inspired Meal

I just had half a can of mixed beans (washed them to get rid of any sugars in the brine), a small can of Tuna in spring water (HEX B on green) and some basmati rice, mixed with a good glug of hot sauce. Was really nice!!

Oh and on recommendation here tesco cheesy curls (3.5 syns) and nice would not now they were not quavers if blindfolded...

Bacon Sarnie Sw style on Nimble wholemeal bread no butter with /bbq Sauce (1 syn) mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back