What have you just eaten??

Mushroom omelette, 2 apples and a muller light

just made the sw tomato soup (tin beans, tin of carrots, tin of tomatoes, 2 pickled onions some salt and pepper and a tiny bit of chilli powder blend together and heat) was yummy.

Beef savoury rice with soy sauce , its the future !! Even the kids loved it , syn free n cheap :) x

Mozzarella :) xxx

coolkerry said:
Beef savoury rice with soy sauce , its the future !! Even the kids loved it , syn free n cheap :) x

Hi coolkerry, is that the one you can put in the microwave ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bevh86 said:
Hi coolkerry, is that the one you can put in the microwave ? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think you can cook it in the microwave , I've chucked packet now lol, I will see if I've got another n look at instructions . It was fab tho :D xx

I've just had a bowl of homemade broccolli soup followed by a mullerlight yoghurt. That should keep me going till dinner as we're eating late tonight

Just had chunky leek and potato soup as my electric went off just as I started to make it, ended up using a potato mashed instead of a blender on it

Laura_carlburgess said:
Yes I love dippy egg and soldiers...it's the child still within me :) ok so it's a medium egg in the pan with vinegar and once boiling switch off and keep it in the pan for a further minute?? Also are your eggs room temp or do u keep them in the fridge? Thanks x

I only leave them in after they've boiled if I'm using large eggs, I keep mine in the fridge, but take them out about 10 mins before I use them... Yeah I'm still a kid too, Got to have soldiers lol

Hope it works, but that's how I do mine - fingers crossed

Just had a bit of a BBQ at work, stuck to diet coke, had 2 chicken kebabs, 1 large burger - 80% meat, small White bridge roll, luckily they ran out of large baps lol
Some mixed salad, and 2 spoonfuls homemade coleslaw

Will have something when I finally get home - stuck on the train at the mo!!

Back